Chapter 23

Gravity Falls Lake

Shoreline

As the golden light appeared in the treeline near the lake, Mabel is the first to appear. She watches as the rest come into view, until Dipper finally appeared or at least she thinks it's Dipper. The only thing she recognized from before the teleportation is the fedora. The figure standing in Dipper's place is wearing a black domino mask, charcoal gray trench that matches the fedora, a blue spandex shirt, black combat pants, black gloves and boots. He's also standing a few inches over Wendy now, and sporting a goatee. This can't be her brother. Her spell shouldn't have effected his height & the outfit she had designed for him was more of an Oklahoma Bones explorer based design complete with the whip.

"Something wrong sis?" the person standing in Dipper's spot asked.

"You look different." Mabel responded.

"Your spell must have taken longer to work on me," Dipper suggested.

"Well my spell should've only changed your clothes, not your whole body. You've grown taller.", Mabel said in a hushed tone as she got closer to Dipper.

Wendy scooted over and whispered, "We'll tell you later."

"Wait, she knows and I don't?" Mabel burst out loudly.

"Hey, I didn't know about your Mary Blotter upgrade either.", Dipper retaliated.

"It just happened today.", Mabel replied unfazed.

"The same here." Dipper responded

"Guys we need to get our heads back into the game, we'll work this all out later." Wendy said interrupting the twins. "We have to find out what happened to the Stans and your dad."

"I see the Stan O' War III," Tony called from the shoreline.

"Let's go find out what's going out there," Wendy said grabbing Dipper's hand and heading to the shore.

"Any ideas about how we're gonna get out there?" Francis asked, "Normally I'm a great swimmer, but..." he motioned down towards his metallic body.

"Charger, are you with us yet?", Wendy asked as she put her earbud in her ear.

"Incoming. I see you on the shoreline, who're your friends?" Charger came back over the earbud.

"Some friends who've also had some upgrades." Wendy said. "We're gonna have to give them a lift out to the boat."

"This is Delphi, I'm online. Schematic has told me that Charger has some extra buds once she gets to you." Tambry broadcast

"Schematic?", Wendy questioned.

"Yeah. The one who called Charger for help. As for the her new call sign, I've got someone here helping with names. At least when he's not spending time with his new flame." Tambry said.

"You have someone there and you're still working?" Wendy asked.

"He already knows the sitch, he has a name for you too, Will O' Wisp." Tambry replied.

At this point Charger landed on the shoreline near Wendy and Mabel. After giving an earbud to Mabel, she turned to the rest of the group and held out 3 earbuds, "Here guys, Delphi thought you'd need these."

"I think I'll just use Will O', it fits both with the ghost and lumberjack aspects." Wendy responded to Tambry.

She gave the two she figured were Francis and Tony each an earbud, they then placed them in. Charger next turned to the last guy and man was he cute. She completely didn't recognize him and as she handed him one she said, "Here ya go handsome."