Chapter 27

Gravity Falls 9:00 PM

Candy's House

The girl's are all in Candy's room surrounded by piles of chocolate, pizza, DVDs and Grenda's mom's romance novels. There were also quite a few board games sitting in one corner. There was really just one problem, Grenda really seemed to be the only one in the mood for the sleepover.

"Come on girls, we need to party!", Grenda said slamming the ground, "Party, party!"

"Yeah, sorry. Just got a lot of stuff going on," Mabel said. "A couple of friends got beat up pretty badly."

"Who do I punch?!", Grenda yelled.

"We don't know, the police haven't found out anything. But don't worry about it, let's get this party started," Mabel said as she plastered a smile on her face and grabbed a slice of pizza. "What'll it be girls? A movie, a book, or a game?"

"Let us play a game," Candy said. "I am not in the mood for books right now."

"Not even 'Hot Werewolf, Bare Chest X'?", Grenda asked surprised

"Sorry, other things on my mind," Candy responded.

"Other things or maybe another person?", Mabel asked

"OK. Truth or dare or don't, it is," Grenda said wrapping her arms around her friends.

"Not this again," Pacifica moaned putting her face in her hand.

"Again?", Mabel asked.

"Yeah. So far I've had to kiss a Sev'ral Timez poster, let Grenda do my make up, and tell them about how Tiffany and Cameo threw my head into a toilet after they found out I was broke.", Pacifica replied with her head hanging down.

"They did what!?", Mabel Said jumping up like she was about to hunt down Pacifica's former hanger-ons.

"Oh, do not worry, Mabel. Grenda threw them into the lake once we found out.", Candy said putting a hand on her friend to try and calm her down.

"Wait, you guys did what?", Pacifica looked amazed of her friends had done to defend her, she threw her arms around Grenda and Candy and pulled them into a hug. "Thanks girls."

"Glad to see all my girls are getting along now," Mabel said still standing over her friends. "Well let's get to the game everyone. Who's first?"

"Paper-rock-sissors, on three." Grenda said, "One, Two, Three!"

Grenda and Candy threw a Rock, while Pacifica and Mabel threw paper. Grenda and Candy threw again and this time Grenda won.

"Well Candy, you're first. Truth or dare or don't?", Mabel asked.

"Okay, dare.", Candy said confidently.

"I dare you to call Francis and ask him out on a date," Mabel said having already figured out who he had his crush on.

"Ooh," Grenda and Pacifica said

"Are you sure?", Candy asked looking anywhere but at her friends.

"Well the penalty is you have to eat a spoon full of peanut butter between two Salt N Vinegar Ringo chips.", Grenda added.

Candy pulled out her phone and hit Francis's contact info.

"Wait, he's already in your phone?" Pacifica questioned looking at Candy and then at Mabel who shrugged.

Candy ignored the question and when he answered she asked, "Hi Francis, are we still on for the Museum when you guys get back from Piedmont? Good. I need to get back to the sleepover, have a good night."