Chapter 12

Gravity Falls

Mystery Shack

"Wendy, what are you doing? What is that thing? Why are you bringing it thing in here, dawg?", Soos sprouted several questions at once. He looks over at the creature brought with her, it definitely looks as if it has been in a fight. A section of it's beard has been singed off, it's covered in deep gashes (though it doesn't appear to be bleeding), and though it's arms appear to be tied behind it's back one of them is twisted in an odd angle.

"This is a Leshy, a woodland creature that seems to be working for the guy we," she points to Grenda & Pacifica, "saw leaving the unicorns glade, where we found, found..."

"We found the glade razed," Pacifica said, "Show them Grenda."

Grenda pulled out her phone and showed everybody some of the pics (making sure to leave out the Super Wendy pics). "Who ever did this is pure evil, in my opinion."

"We, need to get the others in on this." Melody added. Let's get the Vid chat set up.

As the rest started heading into the Wax Figure room the song 'Disco Girl' starts playing from Wendy's phone. "Head on in guys I'll be right with you."

"Alright, dawg." Soos says as he's the last in the room.

"Yo, Dip. What's up?", she asks as she answers the call, "Whoa, slow down. Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you asking? You what?"

Piedmont, California

Dipper's room

"Com'on, pick up," Dipper said as he waited for Wendy to answer her phone. He had wanted to call her as soon as he felt the wave of panic & pain wash over him earlier, but had to wait till he was more mobile. When he first tried he got a no signal response and realized that if she was in the Unicorn glade that may be what's blocking her, so he waited till she should have had to make it back to the Shack to try again. And now he was hoping he hadn't waited too long.

After what felt like forever, but was really only two rings, she finally she answered. Upon hearing her voice a wave of relief hit him before he started in, "Wendyareok?Ifeltanintensefeelingthatyouneededme." she asked him to slow down so he composed himself and tried again, "Are you ok? Well about 2:40ish I was struck with an intense feeling as if you were in trouble and needed me. It was bad enough Mabel heard me and rushed to see what was wrong. Yeah, it was weird, it felt as if you was right hear asking for my help and I could do nothing."

"Dipper, we've got a video chat request from the Shack crew." Mabel said from the hall as she was coming to get him. "Do you hear me ,Dipping dots?" she asked as she turned the corner and saw he was on the phone.

Dipper holds up 1 finger and then points to the phone.

"I'll start the meeting, don't be too long. Boop." She said as she walked up and poked his nose. She then turns and heads back down the hall to her room.

"Yeah. Thanks," He replied blushing, "Are you sure you're ok? Whatever happened, It felt as if I was gonna lose you and it hurt.", Dipper replied to the question coming from the other end of the line. "Did you guys get any answers at the glade?"

Mystery Shack

Gift Shop

'2:40ish, that's about when I changed. He felt my change, I wonder why', Wendy thought before she responded, "That's weird. Man, I'm fine. I hope you're doing fine. I know you'd do anything in your power man, you're my lil hero." She blushed a little bit saying it.