Chapter 26

Gravity Falls Lake shore

"Ok, how are we gonna take care of these three?", Charger asked after they had unloaded their catch of the day, "there's no reason for Blubs and Durland to arrest them and even if they did there's no way a normal jail would hold them."

"Well, there's always the stasis pods in the bunker," Ford offered.

"We'll need more of them if this keeps up," Shifter mentioned.

"I'll talk to Fiddleford and see what we can do," Ford came back.

"Well for now we need to get these guys on ice," Shifter said as he turned to Mabel, "Think you can get us there?"

"With pleasure, but we need to talk." Mabel said before turning to her two Grunkles, "See you two later, Tzgv Lu Gizevo!"

A golden light surrounded the 6 heroes and their captives before the shimmered out of sight.

"This is gonna take some getting used to," Stan said pulling his fishing hat off and rubbing his forehead.

"For all of us I fear," Ford added.

Inside the Bunker's Cryogenics lab.

Inside the cavernous laboratory the golden light shimmered and not only did the nine from the lake appeared but so did Candy, Tambry, and Thompson. Both Candy & Tambry were holding their laptops.

"And here we are, what smells like burnt wool?" Mabel said with her back to the three unexpected arrivals and holding her nose.

"Wait? What? How?," Thompson was asking as he stared around the underground laboratory.

Upon hearing Thompson Mabel whirled around and started sputtering, "Huh, wait a minute, I wasn't trying to bring them. When I cast the spell I only wanted to bring the team and these extras." She added pointing at the captured creatures.

"Wait, you said you wanted to bring the team here," Tony said turning and pointing towards Candy & Tambry, "Don't you consider them part of the team?"

"Eureka, That could be it. But it doesn't explain Thompson," Francis said

"Where were the two of you before you came here?", Shifter asked as he walked over to them.

"Well, I had stopped over at Tambry's to get some advice," Thompson said looking down at the floor. "You see, I've got this girl that I've been seeing and well..."

"What he's saying is we were down in my computer room, gonna play a round or two of Boom, when I got the call. Since he already knew about Will O' and all I didn't kick him out. Heck, he's the one who came up with her name.", Tambry offered in order to save her friend some embarrassment.

"Sometimes it pays to be a comic book aficionado," Thompson said still somewhat embarrassed.

"Well that probably solves that, let's get these two locked up before we figure out what to do with," Charger was saying as she walked over the what she hoped was the cryogenic chambers before she stopped short looking down at the face of Dipper frozen in the first tube. "What the hell is happening here?"

She rushed over to shifter and lifted him up off of the ground with her right arm, the palm of her left was open with electricity arcing across it, "That's Dipper in there, so who the hell are you?"

Wendy started for her but Mabel stopped her. She rushed over to Charger and calmly put her hand on Charger's left arm to calm her friend down saying, "Whoa, Paz. chill. That may look like Dipper in there, but it's not. This is Dipper you're holding."