Chapter 11

Gravity Falls 2:25 PM

Gravity Falls Public Library

"Man this is boring, for reals. We've been going over these books for hours photographing what may be useful. There can't be much worse than this?" Robbie groaned as he had went through his fifth book before looking over at the stack Tambry had that was at least 3x's his.

"Com'on Robbikin's, we need to help out as much as we can." Tambry said trying to endear her boyfriend into continuing to help out. "Heck even Nate & Lee are over at the redneck's house helping him and Mabel's lil Asian friend try to help them come up with some scientific aids or maybe being test subjects, you never know with those two."

She then sets down the book she was looking and realizes she's out, "Hey Thompson, we need some more books, Thompson?" she looks around and notices he's not around. "Robbie, have you seen Thompson?"

"Now that you mention it," Robbie begins rubbing his chin, "I haven't seen him since we sent him to the Arcane book section."

"Oh man, I hope he's ok." Tambry says as she gets up and starts to head downstairs with Robbie right behind her. They get to the bottom of the staircase, "Which way is it to the Arcane section, Robbie?"

"This way, down this aisle pass the cooking section." he says leading her down the aisle, "Just pass Thompson and some girl I don't know. This should be the, what?" He questions as he feels Tambry stop suddenly.

Near the mystical glade

"Who in the world was that?" Pacifica asked looking after the white horseman as he rode out away from the direction they had just came, turning to the other two who had been in this area before she finished, "Someone you know?"

"Never seen him before." Grenda said still looking at the direction the hot guy in white had went before shaking her head, "No, bad Grenda, you have a boyfriend."

Pacifica looked around and really wondered about this area. 'They say we'll be able to find Unicorns here, but really besides the stone circle in the center of this glade I really only see a tall stump with a door and a sign that says Gnasty's,' she scratches her head at that one, "three really weird orange hued trees to the left of that, & the Fairy Nail salon sign on anther tree on the right side of the clearing. Nothing here screams Unicorn to me.'

"I'm more worried about what he said about us not finding the answers we were here to look for, what does he mean by that?" Wendy said as she headed even faster to the glade, she looked around Gnasty's is still there and so was the Fairy nail salon, but something still felt off. She just wished her forearm would stop hurting so she could concentrate more, "Grenda do your stuff."

Grenda went ahead and pulled out the sheet with the chant just to be certain. She then began to bellow the chant. As she finished the ground began to shake and the henge began to rise.

"Uhm gals, is that door supposed to be open?", Pacifica asked.

"No, it's been closed every time we've been here." Grenda said as she carefully headed towards the doorway.

"NO, Stop!" Wendy screamed both in pain and as a warning to Grenda.

Grenda and Pacifica both turn to see Wendy nearly doubled over with her left hand clutching her right forearm.

Piedmont, California 2:35 PM

Dipper's room

Dipper was just laying down trying to relax his eyes. Besides the little bit of time the twins were down learning they would be going to a self defense class, he has been studying the various books he has access to including the photocopied Journal and he still was no closer to figuring out a way to restore the statues to their previous condition. He had decided a little while ago to let Franz out for a bit before he became too comfortable in his desk. But really right now he was just trying to zone out as it was, he was afraid he was becoming too single minded. He pulled the front of Wendy's hat down over his eyes.