Chapter 3

Kendall's POV

"Okay guys.. just before this panel ends I wanna share something personal with ya'll.. last night I met a fan, she was quite upset so we talked and talked and she told me her story, uhh.. he parents passed unfortunately in a severe car crash when she was born and she's been an orphan ever since.. her foster mother doesn't treat her well at all and her foster father is rarely there for here and during that time I was was listening to her story I was thinking, she needs a better home, a better family.. and what I'm trying to say here is, Kendall I would love to adopt you" Jensen says "Come on up Kendall!" He added.

I was bawling my eyes out at the thought of my parents and how Jensen actually wanted to adopt me. I walked up the side of the stage and was met with Jensen's arms in a warm, tight hug. "Are you serious!?" I exclaimed, looking up at him "Of course!" He smiled and nodded. The crowd was going crazy, yelling out 'Say yes!' And 'yes!'. "Yes!" I sobbed and continued to hug Jensen. "Welcome to the Ackles family Kendall" He said into the mic as the screaming and cheering continued. We let go of each other and I walked backstage, I didn't want anyone seeing me sobbing. Happy tears of course. I finally have a new, loving family.

After a few moments of being by myself Jensen walks in. "Hey.. are you okay?" He asked "Me? Oh yeah totally! My favourite person in the whole world that I look up to just adopted me from my horrible life.. and I'm so freaking thankful.. have you talked to Danneel and my foster mum about it? are they both fine with adopting me?" I ask "I talked to them last night.. my wife's more then happy to add a new member to the family and as you foster mother.. she let us adopt you but she didn't say it the nicest way possible" I hugged him one last time and pulled me on stage with him, letting me sit on his lap for the rest of the panel.

---------------------------------------

"Welcome to the Ackles household!" Jensen exclaimed as Jared, Jensen and i stopped in front of a mansion like house. "Wow.." i say under my breath, Jensen must of heard me because i heard him chuckle. All three of us stepped inside the house and i took in the size and surroundings of it. I could hear girl voices and kids voices in the living room. "Babe.. Gen, meet Kendall" Both boys stepped out of the way since i was standing behind them and gave me a little nudge so i can step forward. Like i have been for the past two days, i was fangirling. I love Danneel and Gen, the are the most beautiful ladies and wives in the whole world.

"Hi Kendall! i couldn't wait to meet you!" Danneel exclaimed and got up off the couch and tightly hugged me, as well as Gen. "Me too! i was too excited when i heard that i was going to have a new niece" She smiled "Hi! umm.. i'm sorry, i just can't believe i'm in a room with the people i've looked up to since season 8 of supernatural came out, i'm just happy and overwhelmed" I laughed and everyone laughed with me. "Dadda!? Who is the Kendall, the pretty girl?" JJ asked Jensen "That's your new sissy" He replied.

"Really!? come play in my room with me! Tom!, Shep! you can come too" JJ exclaimed and took me by my hand and dragged me through the halls to her room. We played with JJ's dolls and sometimes we would change around and play with some trucks, Tom and Shep brought over. "So sissy.. how old are you?" she asked "I'm 16" i replied "Wow! so you can help us watch daddy and uncle Jared's show? mummy and aunty Gen won't let us" She said, fake pouting "I don't know JJ.. you guys are still to young but i'll try" i winked "Yay! your the best sissy!" JJ exclaimed, wrapping her tiny arms around my shoulders.

Danneel opens the door and walks in, smiling as she sees us all together. "Hey Ken.. i just wanted to ask if you wanted to come with Gen and i to the mall and pick out a few things for your new room" She says "Yeah, sure!" i nodded and stand up "Can me, Shep and Tom come mummy?" JJ asked "Of course sweetheart" Danneel replied "Sissy! can you carry me?" "Sure" i laughed and propped JJ on my hip. Shep held his arms up "Up.. up.." he repeated which was adorable. I walked into the living room with JJ and Shep on my hips. "Aww! how cute!" Gen smiled and took a picture.

"We're gonna head out boys, be back in a few.. Babe, the twins are asleep are you gonna be okay with them?" Danneel asked "Of course! you girls have fun" Jensen nodded "And Odette is in the baby bouncer in the twins room.. will you be okay?" Gen said "We've had experience before!, now go!" Jared laughed. We walked to the car and i buckled all the kids in their car seats and got in the car myself.

*At The Mall*

"JJ! Slow down!" I laughed and ran after her. I had the most fun I've ever had in a very long time. Some fans would come up to us but Gen and Danneel would tell me to take JJ, Tom and Shep somewhere else so they wouldn't be in the spotlight.