Chapter 60

Kendall's POV

"Why the hell are we in your private jet on a Monday morning at 5 am.." I groaned "And what the hell are we doing?" I added "We are going to different places all week.. now go to sleep honey, we have a long flight ahead of us" Brooklyn said and I did as told and fell asleep in an instant. I woke up a few hours later and freak out once I look out the window of the plane. Big Ben was in the distance. "What the fuck? We are in London.." I trail off making Brooklyn laugh "Yes we are babe" he kissed my forehead and smiled again "This is all part of the plan.. welcome to Westminster, UK" he adds "This is where you were born.. aww this is so sweet honey!" I smiled back.

Once the plane landed we went straight to our hotel and checked in. We dropped our suitcases off in the hotel room and we wasted no time in sight seeing, do a little bit of shopping and most definitely take loads of photos.

"So now can you tell me why we are in London?" I asked "Well I didn't want to tell you anything but I'll tell you anyways

"So now can you tell me why we are in London?" I asked "Well I didn't want to tell you anything but I'll tell you anyways.. this is all part of our date.. I wanted to take you out on a date and have alone time since your probably busy all the time with work and looking after Jack so I flew you out here to my hometown and many more places in this coming week" he replied "More places!? Where!?" I jumped up and down acting like a little kid making Brooklyn crack up, laughing.

"Well you'll just have to wait and see.. it's a surprise" he says "Awe no!" I whined "Tell me now!" I added "Nope.. it's a surprise!" For the rest of the day we walked around met a few fans along the way and soon it was 5 o clock so we headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. We had dinner for an hour then we went back to the hotel and enjoyed the rest of the night. "Even though we spend a day in each country I have had an amazing day here in London so far" I smile "And I'm obsessed with the accents" I added "Ello, Ello! I'm Kendall Ackles and I love London.." I say with a British accent "That was amazing!" Brooklyn laughed "Thank you! Thank you!" I said in yet again another British accent.

"I'm gonna get another cup of tea.. want some?" I asked getting up from the bed "Wait.. in those clothes?" He questioned "yeah.. whats wrong with these clothes?" "Uh everything.. you are not going out with those shorts and that shirt" he smiles and pulls me down on the bed "Oh is that right?" Brooklyn nodded "Your wearing booty shorts and a sports bra" he says "I'm only going down to the lobby.. why don't you join me? You take your shirt off..." Brooklyn agrees and we walk hand in hand down to the cafe in the hotel to get amazing tasting, warm tea.

*****

On Tuesday we went to Paris. The Effiel tower was so beautiful, especially the view from our hotel room.

Once again we walked around and went into gift shops

Once again we walked around and went into gift shops. Like I said when Brooklyn and I were in London, I'm having an amazing day here in Paris. We had dinner on the very top of the Effiel tower and had an awesome view of the rest of Paris. "So how did you manage to set this up?" I asked "Well the guy I rang up said that they only do it for proposals so if anyone asks you said yes" Brooklyn replied making me laugh.

*****

Wednesday we arrived in Rome.

"Thank you honestly for taking me to all these amazing places" I smile and kiss Brooklyn "No problem baby

"Thank you honestly for taking me to all these amazing places" I smile and kiss Brooklyn "No problem baby.. I just think we need some alone time together and get away from all the stress" he smiles and takes a photo of me "Stop being a photographer!" I joked "Stop being a model" he mocked me "Hahahahaha" I said sarcastically and we continued to walk around the city more.

*****

Santorini.

Oh my fucking Chuck!

Santorini, Greece is absolutely stunning.

It's boiling hot out here, perfect for me to tan

It's boiling hot out here, perfect for me to tan. The buildings are so pretty and the water in the beach is so clear that you could see you reflection in it. "This view is absolutely stunning" I sighed as I float on the water at the beach, Brooklyn was floating next to me. "Mmm" he hummed. We stayed at the beach till 8 in the afternoon so we did miss dinner but we ordered room service once we got back to the hotel.

*****

Sydney, Australia was another beautiful and stunning view to look at. The opera house, the harbour bridge, the shops, the beaches and the pools, the pool in the beach.

 The opera house, the harbour bridge, the shops, the beaches and the pools, the pool in the beach

"Yet another stunning view" i say as Brooklyn and I lay on the sand, tanning. "What are you doing?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows together "Just something" I could just see Brooklyn smirking as he was doing whatever he was doing to me. One second I'm relaxing next to Brooklyn and the next I running around the beach, chasing Brooklyn begging him to give me my bikini top back. The little shit untied it and snatched it off my body, leaving me half naked. "Brooklyn! Come on! Give it back!" I whined. Multiple people were just staring at us, mostly guys of course.

"Give it back or I release my hands" I smirked "you wouldn't!" He faked being hurt "Yep" I replied getting ready to take my hand off of my chest "Okay! Okay! Here!" He surrendered and gave me my top back. After our little fun we went to multiple shops to by gifts for us and everyone back home just like we had been doing previously.