Chapter 9

(A/N: Oh my god this gif! i love this scene) 

Kendall's POV

"Babe! We're going to Dean's room! Busty asian beauties!" Max exclaimed as we rounded a corner and into the set of 'Dean's' room. I laughed as he said that a little too loudly. I look around the room, the guns hung on the wall, the box full of Busty Asian Beauties magazines and the photos of 'Dean' and 'Mary' when they were younger. "Look at that babe.." Max murmured, thinking i couldn't here him but i definitely did "Hey! i'm right here!" i say playfully slapping his shoulder "Of course your my only babe" he smiled and kisses me, to tease him i turn to the side so he kisses my cheek and walk backwards, the back of my knees hitting the bed and i fall back.

He hovers over me and kisses me hungrily, deepening the kiss with each kiss he gives me. "Hey! hey! woah! not on the bed!" Max literally jumped off of me because he got scared by the sudden yelling. "Heyyy.. Jensen.. W-we weren't- we weren't doing a-anything" Max stuttered "Yeah.. he's totally right, we were not doing anything" i repeated "So it didn't look like you guys are making out on my bed" Dad said sarcastically "Um technically it's the set's bed not yours.." i trailed off, trying to change the subject "Wait.. you guys aren't even together, well except the time you guys made out underwater and now" he said.

"Ha-ha.. um see the thing is that we are together and we have been for-" "a little over a month now" Max cut me off, finishing my sentence "Yeah! what he said" i chuckled "Oh well okay! i'm happy for you guys!" Dad smiled "Well Jared and Misha are in my trailer I was trying to find you guys so we can go and hang out before our break is over" he added. Can we ride Baby up and down the street for a bit!? Please!" I begged "Yeah sure! It shouldn't be a problem, I'll just get the guys so we can all be together" Max and I rush over to the Impala and get in, eager to drive her. Me of course in the driver's seat, Max in the passenger seat and dad, Jared and Misha in the back seat.

I turn on the engine and rev her up. "Listen to her purr!" I exclaimed and speed down the street "Whooo!" I cheered "Listen to that!" I added making the boys laugh. After and few minutes of driving around I pulled over letting Max have his fun and by the time he finished we headed back to the studio so the boys can continue filming. "Quiet on set!.. AND ACTION!" They stuffed up a lot and it was funny as hell! I never knew how much time it takes to master just one little section of a scene. It is now 3 in the morning and they are still filming and I'm starting to get very sleepy. Everyone knows if I don't get my beauty sleep I'll be a cranky ass women in the morning.

"Hey.. let's hang out in the impala.." I smirk and wink at Max. I take his hand and we quietly make our over to the beautiful piece of metal parked in the moonlight. We slid in the back seat and just sat there, cuddling each other and talking about random things. I look up at Max and press and short, soft kiss on his jaw. He smiles and turns his head kissing me again. Max cups my cheek and deepens the kiss, pushing me back down onto the car seat. He kisses down my jaw and down my neck. Things got heated super quickly and in a matter of minutes our clothes were off our bodies. "Are you sure?" He asked for reassurance, I nodded "Totally.." I smile as he put on protection and pushed himself in.

"Holy.." I groan in pain but soon that subsides into pure pleasure. Max nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and thrusts in and out, get faster and faster every time. We were a moaning mess by the end of everything, a string of cursing and moaning were the only thing leaving both our mouths and heard throughout the whole car.

*****

"I've always wanted to do that.." I looked up at Max and smiled widely "Do what me?" He smirked "Well.. yes and doing it in the back of the impala" I laughed. We layed there laughing and enjoying the little time we had before we had to get dressed. "Kendall! Max! We're leaving in 5 minutes! Where are you?!" It sounded like Misha "Shit.. let's go.." I breathe out heavily. We collected our clothing and got dressed on our way back to the studio. That was the worst idea ever, I had my pants on, I had Max's shirt on, one shoe was on so far and to top it off my hair was freaking mess, as for Max his shoes were on, his jeans were on but unbuttoned and he was shirtless holding my shirt in his hands.

It was very awkward.

****

"In the car.. in the freaking car! the car that is not actually mine, it's the sets car.. and aren't you guys too young to be having sex! i mean you both should be committed to something this big and are comfortable!" dad exclaimed. He started to give us this big lecture about even if you use protection it can still be unsafe and when the right is to have sex and all that crap. The lecture went on and on until we all got to Jared's house and went straight to bed.