Chapter 62

Kendall's POV

Moving into the new apartment has been tough. I've got the whole family helping me move mine and Jack's stuff in for me since i can't carry heavy things, it'll hurt me and the baby. "Are you sure i can't hold anything? i feel like i should help you all" i say "You can..." dad trailed off looking around the moving trucks "Uhh.. this" he said and handed me two pillows with a smile and walked away with a big box. The apartment i bought is a studio apartment with the living room, dining room, kitchen, office area and bedroom all in one room. It's not a lot but it's perfect for both Jack and i.

I scoffed playfully as i followed my family into the apartment and put the pillows on the already made and built bed. "That should be the last of the boxes" Brooklyn smiles and kisses my forehead "Thank's so much guys i appreciate all the help" i smiled and hugged everyone. Everyone stayed with Brooklyn, Jack and i for a few more hours until they left and it was just us three. Jack was past out on the couch so i moved him over to my comfortable bed and Brooklyn and i cuddled on the couch together "I'm so happy we're having a kid together" he smiled and placed his hand on my stomach.

"Oh yeah.. don't forget that we have an ultrasound appointment tomorrow... first time as a family" i smiled back "God i hope it's a girl" Brooklyn says "Wow! a girl? i thought you would want a boy to teach them soccer" i laughed "Yeah but i can always teach Jack.. i want a girl so Jack can be the protective older brother like i am" he replied "I'm glad your happy and i can not wait to bring this little, precious baby into the world" i kissed Brooklyn's lips then we carefully got into bed and soon we both fell asleep with Jack in the middle of us.

*Next day, At the doctors*

"Okay Miss Ackles.. oh wow!" the same doctor that delivered Jack said "Is everything okay?" i asked worried "Oh sorry.. everything is perfectly normal and healthy like always but it appears that you are having twins and i can tell you the gender now as well" she smiled "Wait really?! tell us!" Brooklyn exclaimed, way more happy then i was "Is that okay with you Miss Ackles?" the doctor asked "Yeah of course! i'm so happy!" i laughed "Okay.. it appears that it is.. twin girls!" she said excitedly "Oh wow!" i cried, smiling widely. I got handed a paper towel to clean off the cold gel off of my stomach then i turned to Brooklyn. He was also crying.  

"Twin girls!" he exclaimed and gave me long, hard kiss "Come on! let's go to my parents house i'll call them as well as Jared and Gen" i smiled and we hurriedly walked to the car and drove off to my parents house. I grabbed my phone and group called them all.

Ken- "Aunt Gen! Uncle Jared! get to mum and dad's house right now! Mum! Dad! Brooklyn and i are coming over as well to reveal some amazing news!" Before i could let them speak i hung up and then we pulled up in the drive way. I held Brooklyn's hand in mine and i had a gigantic smile on my face as i knocked on the door. Mum and dad were both at the door eager to know what the big news was "What's the big news?!" mum exclaimed "Not yet! wait till aunt Gen and Uncle Jared come with the kids" i smiled and walked inside. JJ, Arrow, Zeppelin and Jack come running towards me embracing me into a big but careful hug.

"Mumma!" Jack exclaimed and held his arms up to me. I picked him up and propped him on my waist "What are you having!?" Zeppelin asked also eager to find out "We're waiting till Jared and Gen come" Brooklyn replied "But JJ.. girl talk?" i smirked and winked "What about me?" Arrow whined "Sorry but it's just gonna be JJ and i this time.. but i promise i won't tell JJ the gender" i say. I grab JJ's hand and we rush to her room and and she shuts and locks the door behind her. I let Jack play with JJ and Arrow's toys while we had 'Girl talk' "Okay! okay! are you ready!" i squealed and sat cross legged on the bed with JJ next to me.

"Yes! oh my god!" she smiled widely "I'm having twins!" i whisper-exclaimed "WHAT!" JJ yelled with a huge smile "Shhh! be quiet!" i laughed "Genders?" she asked "Twin girls!" i whispered again "YES!" JJ jumped up and down on the bed making me laugh my ass off "Can i touch your belly?" she asked "Of course you can monkey" i smiled and lifted my shirt up and JJ's hands were placed on my stomach "Do you have names yet?" i asked "I don't know yet.. but probably something from Supernatural" she replied "So anything new with you and Tom?" i smirked.

"Well.. you know about a year or two ago when we went to pick up Tom and he was in the principal's office?" I nodded in response waiting for JJ to continue "Well the reason why he beat up that kid was because he was making fun of me saying 'i wasn't pretty enough' and 'Tom only sits with me because he feels bad for me that mum and dad are friends with his parents' but other than that because Tom goes to a different school he takes a bus to me and Shep and that's where mum and dad pick us up.. and he does kiss me on the cheek but we're to young so maybe when we're older..." JJ trails off.

"JJ? Ken? Jared and Gen are here with the kids and dinner is ready" mum announced from the other side of the door. I hold Jack's hand and we all walked out of the room and into the dining room to greet everyone with a hug. Mum made her famous chicken and noodles soup it was amazing. By the time everyone had finished their lunch it was time for Brooklyn and I to announce that we're have twin girls. "Alright everyone.. Kendall and I went to the doctors today to find some very special news" Brooklyn smiled "Brooklyn and I found out that we are having! Twin girls!" I exclaimed. Everyone got up and cheered, hugging me "aww congrats kiddo!" Dad smiled.

"Oh and.. I was going to give this to you tomorrow as a housewarming present but think of it as a congratulations for the twins and a housewarming gift" dad said and grabbed a set of car keys from the kitchen bench and handed it to me. I went wide eyed and grinned like a stupid idiot. It was the keys to Baby. "No!" I gasped covering my mouth with my hand "You know how I said that when supernatural is done and I'll try and keep her? Well I've got her and she's all yours" dad smiled and placed them in my hand "Where is she!" I yelled making everyone laugh "In the garage" he replied. I run to the garage, turning the light on.

There she is. She shines from the bright light looking beautiful as ever. I open the door and sit inside putting the keys into the ignition and rev her up. "Yeah! Baby!" I yelled. Saying one last goodbye to my parents I drive off in Baby and Brooklyn and Jack take my other car.