Chapter 15

Kendall's POV

"Kenny?" Shep asked. Shep and Tom have been calling me Kenny which is adorable. I turn towards Tom and wait for him to continue talking "How long till we see Daddy?" "And Unka Jensen!" Tom butted in "Don't worry guys the plane will be landing in a few minutes now, then we have to go the the hotel room, get changed into better clothes and then we can surprise Mummy and Daddy on stage" i replied.

*At The Convention, Backstage*

It's kind of a hand full when you have to keep track of 3 kids plus 3 babies who need extra attention so we go to the front row seats where mum and Gen are, enjoying the view of their husbands plus Misha, but when they see us they freak out and almost scream but i place my finger in front of my mouth to tell them to keep quiet. I hug mum and Gen and they equally hug us back, tighter. "I'm gonna leave the twins and Odette with you guys so JJ, Tom, Shep and I can go on stage" Mum nods and kisses my cheek. I get handed a microphone before we all head on stage. I did the same thing to the fans, putting my finger on my lips telling them to be quite.  

I just jumped straight onto dads back. Which was kind of bad idea considering he nearly fell off stage. "Dad!" i yelled and smiled "Hey kiddo!" he yelled back. I got off of his back and he tightly hugged me making all the fans cheer and clap. "Hi Moose!" "Hi Angel!" i hug both Jared and Misha. "What's up Phoenix!" i exclaimed, the response was even more yelling and cheering "I got Tattoos! wanna see?!" i smile. More yelling and cheering. "Excuse me young lady! you have tattoos? since when?" Dad sassed "Since you left me home alone" i smirked, earning 'Ohh's' from fans. 

"Okay so.. ya'll are gonna like this.. i mean i hope you all like this" I walk up to the camera and put my fingers up close so you can see it on the big screen behind us. " 'J' for my amazing, handsome father" Misha said some dirty comment making literally everyone die of laughter including myself "Technically i'm not related to him so i can say whatever i want! BOOM!" I yell "Yeah.. shes right.." Jared chuckled "Anyways! moving on! next is 'D' for my amazing, beautiful mother who is in the crowd right now with Arrow, Zeppelin, Odette, aunt Gen and my boyfriend Max.. 'JJ' for of course my little cheeky monkey JJ and last but on least on my pinky i put both initials 'A&Z' for my two little munchkins that are sleeping in their baby carriers right now"  

"Awww!" was all that was heard by the crowd and Jared, Misha and Dad joined in. For the rest of the panel it was insisted by the fans and dad that the kids and i stayed on stage with them and answer a few questions and just hang out really. 

Fan: "Max is hot! bring him on stage!"

"I fucking agree with you there! oops my language sorry.. but um yeah! Max babe! get up on here!" i smiled. Max came up on stage and cuddled into me, looking away from the crowd "Aww babe! are you shy!?" i chuckled "I'm very afraid right now.. i hate being in front of a large crowd" he mumbled into my ear "Awe guys! he has stage fright!" i announce "Give me a kiss! a kiss for the fans out there" i smile. Max looks down at me and cups my cheeks with one hand and pulls me in closer by my waist with the other hand and we pressed our lips together. 

****

Fan: "So do you still fan girl seeing Jensen and Misha together? or Jensen and Jared together?"

"Heck yes! Once a fangirl, always a fangirl.. i remember the very first day of meeting Jensen, he ever so kindly asked me to come back to his hotel room because i didn't want to see my horrible foster mother at the time, so i of course said yes and thanked him as many times as i possibly could and the next morning what do i freaking see!? Misha and Jensen in the same fucking bed together! OH MY GOD! I was like.. holy shit fudge! Cockles! it's right in front of me! and then there was this 10 foot giant sleeping on the freaking floor.. but as for Jensen and Jared, kinda.. i mean i ship them more as bromance than as a couple... they could pass as actual brothers in real life than just on Supernatural which i find amazing and adorable..."

Fan: "Do you have nicknames for your whole family and do they have nicknames for you? if so what are they?"

"Misha Angel, Jared Moose, Dad.. well i just call him dad! haha, and JJ, Tom and Shep i call them Monkey because they are like always hyper and act like monkeys, always trying to climb things.. and their nicknames for me.. Misha, he just calls me Kendall, Dad calls me Kiddo, Jared calls me Munchkin, JJ calls me Sissy and Tom and Shep call me Kenny"

****

The last of the fans pile out of the big hall and soon it was just Misha, Dad, Jared, Mum, Gen, Max, All the kids, myself and the workers that are stacking the chairs away. "Another successful panel! lets head back to the hotel and order pizza!" Uncle Jared says and we all cheer running to the van and head back to the hotel.