Chapter 30

Kendall's POV

"Year book signed" I smile and give Jason his yearbook back "Me too.. read it" he smirked. I opened the book and he nearly wrote on the whole entire page.

"When i first meet you i was extremely
attracted to you, we had a lot in common
and we got on amazingly well.
Since we met i have grown to know you
better than anyone, and i've found out we have
even more things in common! We love doing the
same things, we do everything together
and if i don't see you for one day
that is the worst day of my week.
I'm deeply in love with you and it only
grows stronger everyday. So to answer
your question, No i don't feel the same about
you as when i met you, i love you a million times
more! I didn't know you when i met you,
and now i've fallen in love with you"

"Awe! you are the best baby, thank you.. i love it" i grinned and kissed his lips "Now read mine.." i added.

"I never thought I could love
someone as much as I love you.
I never knew I could be loved by someone
as much as you love me.
You make me feel things I never even
knew existed. I love every minute of
every day that I spend with you
because it reminds me over and over
again of just how much in love I am
with you. I love our crazy little life
because it's ours. Just you and me
forever and ever"

"You are the sweetest, sunshine" he kissed me back as a few people up to us so we can sign each other's yearbooks. I got most of my teachers to sign my yearbook and all my classmates too. "Yearbook signing with the Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins anyone?" A lot of people freaked out and ran up to the guys almost shoving the yearbooks into their faces. "Who are Jensen, Jared and Misha? they sound like complete douchebags!" i exclaimed to get their attention "You should totally look them up.. Jared and Misha? they are douchebags but Jensen is a total babe, his got the looks and talent" dad smiled and made me laugh.

"Hey dad" i said and hugged him as the group died down "Hey Kiddo" he kissed my forehead and i then Jared and Misha "Moose.. Angel" i smile. "Sign.." i say and they do so "I can not believe your graduating tomorrow" Dad says "I know! just before i was just some orphan hoping to have a loving and welcoming family just like you and Danneel and know i going to fucking Stanford!" i said.

-----------------------------------------

"Starting at Westlake High only 3 years ago as a Sophomore, she has been an outstanding student, joining Westlake high's Technical Entertainment Crew, working behind the scenes with lighting and sound as an extracurricular program, having amazing ...

"Starting at Westlake High only 3 years ago as a Sophomore, she has been an outstanding student, joining Westlake high's Technical Entertainment Crew, working behind the scenes with lighting and sound as an extracurricular program, having amazing grades with full B +'s and C +'s, A breathtaking GPA score of 5.0 and! got accepted into Stanford University with an acceptance rate of 4.9% please stand up ladies and gentlemen and give this beautiful young lady a big round of applause to Miss Kendall Ackles!" 

I walk on stage with a gigantic smile on my face as i walk up to the principal and shake hands with him as he hands me my diploma. "Congratulations Kendall and congratulations in getting into Stanford, Stanford will be so grateful to a kind hearted, hard working young lady like you" "Thank you so much Principal Ramsey" i smiled widely and walked off stage. "Sissy!" i heard JJ yell over the cheering and clapping "Monkey!" i smiled widely as she jumped into my arms and i lifted her up in the air. JJ started giggling as I attacked her face with light kisses "Kenny!" i placed JJ back on her feet as i crouched down waiting for Tom and Shep to hug me tightly. 

"You were on stage!" Shep exclaimed "Yeah! i was Monkey!" i laughed and kissed both Tom and Shep's foreheads. I stood back up and walked over to mum, dad, aunt Gen and uncle Jared and Misha. As i got closer to them i freaked out. Ruth (Rowena) and Mark (Crowley) we're standing in the crowd. I got along with Mark and Ruth the most on set so that's why i was so happy to see them. "Ruthie! Fergus!" i grinned and hugged them both "Oh hello darling.. congratulations!" Ruth said in her scottish accent that i've always loved "Congratulations Kendall" Mark smiled and hugged me back. I then hugged mum and dad, Jared and Gen and Misha.

"Sunshine!" I hear from all the way across the gym. I turned around to see Jason almost sprinting towards me, as we meet each other in the middle he kissed me, picked me up and spun me around. When we were done we walked back over to the others "Let's celebrate for the graduation of my daughter! Kendall Ackles!" Dad exclaimed as we all cheered back in response.