Chapter 27

Kendall's POV

"Sweetheart! Are you okay?" Mum exclaimed "Yes mum i'm fine .. i went window shopping, met a few fans along the way they were all super nice, i had water and ate a bagel with the spare change i had and i got lost from all the walking around to different places" i chuckled and hugged her "How did you get here if you were lost? aunt Gen asked "I met this guy who showed me.." i trailed off and went wide eyed "Oh i feel so bad!" i exclaimed "What guy?" Jason asked being an overprotective boyfriend "Just some guy, i don't even know his name, i was lost and i asked him where the hotel was and he walked me and showed me where it was and when the fucking ass of a lady at the front desk wasn't letting me up here he waited for me"

"I'm gonna go down and see if he's still there.." i say walking to the door then turn to Jason "i promise nothing is going to happen, i just met the guy not even an hour ago.. i'm going to see if he's still there and if he is i'll say thank you for showing me the way here and i'll come back up" I kissed Jason as he nodded and i left the room, running down the lobby. "If you looking for that cute guy you were with, he left a few minutes ago but he told me to give this if you pass by" the lady said and gave me a ripped up napkin from the bar in the lobby.

'It was very nice meeting you Kendall
And I'm glad we got to talk for a while
You were very nice to me, i don't care if you have
a boyfriend but your a pretty girl Kendall,
here's my number if you wanna hang out,
just to hang out, don't worry I haven't forgotten about your boyfriend. 0295862038
BTW my name's Ben ; )

(A/N: Not A Real Number)

I quickly dial Ben's number but it goes to voicemail.

'Hey it's Ben leave some voices'

"Hey Ben.. it's Kendall, I just wanted to say thank you for showing me to the hotel and I'm sorry I didn't say bye I was just happy i saw my family again. We should definitely hangout some time though maybe I can show you around set of Supernatural... Bye"

I hang up and got back to the hotel room.

****

"Pizza?"

"No"

"Pasta?"

"No"

"Pie?"

"No"

"Chicken?"

"No"

"Sushi?"

"No"

"Chocolate?"

"No"

"Then what do you want?"

"You.."

Jason smirks at my response and straddles me. Attacking my neck with harsh kisses.

-------------------------------------------------

I waddled over to the pile of my clothes that were on the floor and put them in a plastic bag for our dirty clothes then I put on a pair of Jason's sweatpants and a bra. "Damn babe.. go more gentle next time... my legs are on fire" I say and lye down next to Jason. There's a knock on the door and I yell out 'It's Open!" It opens and Ethan, Dylan, Chris and Zach. "Oh my god! Hey boys!" I smile and hug then all "Come in! Come in!" "How?! what!? why!?" i exclaimed "We were bored without your little remarks and jokes so we left half way through school and caught a plane here to see you guys.. don't worry we asked your parents if it was okay to tag along" Chris smiles back. 

"I'm even happier now that the whole gang is back" "You were happier before? what was it?" Ethan asked, Jason and i looked at each other and grinned "Fucks sake! you guys fucked!" Dylan playfully rolled his eyes "That explained the little waddle.. Jason did you hard" Zach smirked "Shut up!" i laughed, shaking my head. "Hey sweetheart.. JJ won't go to sleep she only wants to sleep with you.. just let her lie in your lap and bring her back to our room" mum explained "Come here Monkey" i smiled and held my arms out for her. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and sat in my lap, in a few minutes she was out cold.