Chapter 50

Kendall's POV

*Next Day*

*Christmas Day*

"WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" I was assuming it was of course JJ, Tom and Shep but it was actually dad and uncle Jared. I furrowed my eyebrows as I lifted my head off of the pillow, looking at the two, child like grown ups on top of Jason and I. "Wake up!" Dad whined "There's presents under the Christmas tree" uncle Jared smiled "Fine.. were up.. were up" Jason said as we got out of bed. Jason and I had on matching onesies because we thought it was cute and went downstairs with Jack on my hip. "Aww you guys look so adorable!" Aunt Gen exclaimed.

"Oh stop it!" I faked gasped which made her laugh "Come and sit with us so we can hand out our presents!" JJ said and patted the spot next to her near the Christmas tree. Jason and I sat down and we all handed our gifts out. "Here Kiddo! Open this one first.. it's from Jared, Misha, the whole cast of Supernatural and I" dad laughed and tossed me a big ball shaped thing wrapped in wrapping paper. I unwrapped it revealing a giant ass ball of tape from set. "Oh my god! This has gone huge since I last saw it!" I laughed "Thank you so much! I love it" I added.

"Sorry to ask but what is it meant to be?" Michelle asked "Oh well this is a tape ball... all the marking tape from the Supernatural set rolled into one giant ball which i absolutely love" i replied. I had an amazing morning, it was spent giving out our presents to one another, drinking Coffee and Hot Chocolate and watching many christmas movies.

****

"Oh look at you! my stunningly beautiful, sexy fiance" Jason smirks kissing me "Aw thanks baby" i smile back "Kiddo! your going to freeze to death out there

"Oh look at you! my stunningly beautiful, sexy fiance" Jason smirks kissing me "Aw thanks baby" i smile back "Kiddo! your going to freeze to death out there.. and you might slip on the icy walk way with your heels" dad says "And take a jacket please" he adds "I know dad.. but being 24 means i have to look sexy anywhere, in front of anyone or anything.. plus this is one of my favorite dresses so i have to show this off" i say making everyone laugh "I'm bringing your coat anyways babe.." Jason says hanging it over his arm "Alright! let's go! let's go! let's go!" dad exclaimed. He was right i was slipping and sliding from the walkway in my heels.

I had dad and Jason hold both my arms to stop me from falling on my ass. Uncle Jared was holding Jack and we entered a steakhouse for dinner.

(A/N: I looked up a menu from an actual restaurant in Nebraska so it can be the real deal)

We were seated in a giant booth and sat down, talking amongst with each other "Drinks anyone? i'm gonna hit up the bar" i smiled and stood up. I ordered what my family wanted and one of Jason's aunt ordered whatever the others wanted. "Two whiskey.. two beers and two red wines" the bartender put the drinks on a tray then i walked back over to the table, acting as a waitress. "Special Waitress for Mr Jason Heart" i winked and bent over as i gave him his beer so he can see my cleavage. I then stood up straight and walked around the table handing out the rest of the drinks. "Wine for mum and aunt Gen.. beer for Jared.. Whiskey for dad and me" i then sit down as an actual waiter comes up to us.

"Are you ready to order?" he asked "Prime New York strip steak with steak fries for me thanks" i order. He took everyone else's orders and walked away. About an hour or two later we finished our food and now we're heading back to Jason's grandparents house. "Let's go somewhere before we head home.. just the two of us" Jason whispered "Okay.. I'll just give Jack to mum..." I say and call out to her "Yeah sweetheart?" She questioned "Jason and I are going somewhere, just the two of us so can you please take Jack?" I asked "Yeah of course honey" she smiled and took Jack "I just feed him a few minutes ago so you can put him straight to bed, he'll be fine for the rest of the night"

She said a quick 'okay' and Jason and I walked the opposite direction of everyone else.

-------------------------------------

*9:52 am*

Jason and i stumble into his grandparents house laughing our heads off. I place my finger on my lips and shush Jason, giggling in the process. We sneak upstairs not even realising that everyone is in the living room watching us. "Where the hell have you both been?!" dad exclaimed "Oh! hi!" i smiled and waved to them "Jason is the best guys.. he took me to a secluded area in the park and we sat there for a while then we.. did somethings together and then when we finished up we went to a bar and got drunk!" i laughed "Both of you to bed.. now" mum said sternly "No!" i pouted, i grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him to the kitchen with me.

Jason got the champagne from the fridge and we both drank it straight from the bottle. "That's enough you two!" dad says and takes the bottle out of my hands "Go to bed right now... your going to regret getting this drunk once you wake up" Jason's mum explains "You guys are party poopers.." Jason somehow scooped me up, carried me bridal style up the stairs and to our room without tripping over. We took off our shoes and clothes leaving ourselves in our underwear and my bra then got into bed, cuddling each other.

*Few Hours Later*

"Ugh.. turn the sun off!" I groaned as I woke up "Fuck" Jason groaned and held his head "Pain killers and water" mum and dad hand us a pill each and a cup of water. "Do you regret it?" Dad smirked "Not one bit.. that was the drunkest I've ever been since I had Jack" I shake my head "Now if you'll excuse us.. we will be sleeping again" Jason says and I nodded my head as we both lied down in bed and fell asleep straight away.