Chapter 53

Kendall's POV

*Another Month Later*

Tomorrow is the day when i finally marry Jason. We've decided to change the venue and place from Austin, Texas to Sun Valley in Idaho. That's where aunt Gen and uncle Jared got married, every time i look back at their wedding photo's i fall in love with the place all over again. And it's winter now which is exactly what i wanted so i can have the snow in the background of our pictures just like Gen and Jared. "Awe.. the memories of our wedding years ago" Aunt Gen looked up at uncle Jared and smiled.

"You two are the cutest!" i grin "Now lets go to our suites so we can go and eat dinner because i am starving! girls are in all in one room together and boys in the other" i added and we rolled our suitcase behind us into the lobby. We all get Luxury Penthouse Suites. One for the boys and one for the girls. We all got our key cards and get onto the lift and up to our room. My mouth drops down to the fucking floor once we entered the room. "SHIT!" I exclaimed, it has a kitchen, a living room, dining room, 3 rooms with 2 king size beds in each room, 3 bathrooms, and a huge ass balcony with a huge ass fucking pool and a heated jacuzzi connected to it!

"Okay.. Mum and Aunt Gen share a room, i'll share a room with Ava, Rebecca, Leah and Hillary and JJ, Arrow and Odette share a room together" i announced. We all went to our rooms and got ready for dinner with all the boys. About an hour or so later us girls were finally ready so we met the rest downstairs in the lobby. "God you all take so long.. we've been waiting forever" dad exaggerated "Oh relax man.. we've been waiting literally not even 20 minutes" uncle Jared said lightly slapping his arm "Dude! i wanted it to seem like we were waiting a long time!" dad whispered but we all heard him.

"Alright enough bickering you two.. let's get going to 'Trail Creek Cabin' it's about a mile up from here but we are taking a sleigh ride with horses which will be super fun" aunt Gen says. I hold Jack on my hip and Jason's hand with my free one and we all get onto the sleighs that took us to 'Trail Creek Cabin' once we got there it was amazing and so cozy. It was a log cabin style, restaurant with the lights dim and a fire place in the centre of the room. "Wow! This place is amazing!" I smiled widely. We had food, talked, laughed and enjoyed the time we had with each other before the big day tomorrow.

"Okay Jason.. you have to take Jack for the night" i say "What? why?" he asked "I booked a full body massage for all the girls and i as a surprise for girls night, tonight" i smiled "Yes!" they all cheered "Just the adults.. sorry guys" I apologise to JJ, Arrow and Odette as they fake pout. We paid for our food and got back onto the sleighs and pulled us to the spa and wellness centre. On the way there i told everyone what we are going to be doing. "Ready for this ladies?! First we are going to have a full body massage then a relaxing facial, 3 hours in the private jacuzzi all to ourselves and to finish off the night we are having a mani/pedi" i announced.

"Hi, i booked the spa package for a party of 11" i say "For Miss Ackles?" She questions "Yes" I nodded "Great.. everyone follow me" she smiles and we follow her into one of the back rooms. "I'm Ivy, this is Emma and that's Claire.. we are going to be assisting you all with whatever you need" Ivy smiles. Ivy, Emma and Claire first led Ava, Becky and into a room with three massaging tables and all their oils and face masks lined up on the table. We all got on and they started to massage us. I was literally in heaven. They were asking me and the girls about the wedding tomorrow but I almost fell asleep a few times.

After an amazing body massage and a facial we all got into the big warm jacuzzi that was outside. "This is amazing" I say and sink back into the jets of the jacuzzi. Claire came around with a tray of strawberry champagne with a strawberry on the side of the glass. As the night went on I had a few more champagne glasses, enough to make me a little tipsy. "Guys! Guys.. on a scale of one to ten how amazing is your man in bed?" I giggled "Is that even a question?!" Hillary squealed "Zach is amazing! Probably like one of the best" she added "Hell no!" I exclaimed "Jason is like the sex machine!" I laughed. All the girls were disagreeing, including mum and aunt Gen.

"Oh! Okay! You think uncle Jared and dad are the best? Whys that?" I smirked "We can't tell you! His your father and uncle!" Mum exclaimed "We technically she's not related to any one of them and we all know that Kendall and I fantasised about this kind of stuff all the time when we were young fan girls.. am I right Ken?" Ava explained "Fucking right on the dot!" I laughed. We all looked at aunt Gen and mum, waiting for there answers. "Fine! Fine! Okay we'll tell you" aunt Gen said "Well Jensen is awesome.. like very amazing and he'll do this thing with me called 'The Jensen special' and it pushes me over the edge" mum smiles widely.

(A/N: Full House reference😉)

"And Jared.. he is unbelievable under the covers.. oh the things he can do to me!" Aunt Gen said "Wait.. that's all your gonna tell us!?" I exclaimed "Honey.. I can not tell you what he does to me.." mum replied. "Okay ladies.. your 3 hours are up and it's time to do the last thing for the night.. Mani/Pedi's" Emma says and hands us robes for us to put on as we get out of the jacuzzi and into the freezing cold.

"Thank you so much ladies.. thank you all so much for your wonderful service" I thank them and we all get back into the sleighs and back to our hotel room, going straight to bed.