Chapter 31

Kendall's POV

I held onto dad for a bit longer before we were interrupted by the loud intercom speaker in the airport.

"Flight 908 to Stanford, California is now boarding in 5 minutes.. i repeat flight 908 to Stanford, California is now boarding in 5 minutes"

I grip him even tighter, not wanting to let go. Jason decided not to come to the airport because he says he's gonna cry when he see's me leave and i'm fine with that. We spent all day yesterday together. I eventually let go and kneel down to the kids. "Where are you going Sissy?" JJ asked "I'm going back to school" I say trying to explain what university is to a 4 year old "How long will you be gone for?" Shep asked "A few years.." i replied trying not to cry in front of them  "I thought you just went to school.." Tom stated "Yeah but i'm going back to study more and get a degree in something.. you guys are too young to understand but you'll get it when you're older"

I kissed their foreheads and stand up again to hug my parents and Jared and Gen. As i walk away i turn around once again and wave them goodbye and boarded my plane.

*At Stanford University*

I got my dorm room key and headed straight to my dorm. Ignoring anyone that wanted to give me pamphlets about the University or a map of the Campus. As i unlocked the door with my key no one was in there, i'm assuming my roommate hasn't been here yet. I look around the room and started to unpack. Made my bed, Hung pictures on the wall and a few other bits and pieces and in about an hour i was finished. My roommate still wasn't here so i skyped my family. They immediately answered and smiled widely. "Oh god it's so good to see your faces again.. i miss you all already and it's only been like 5 hours" i sighed and smiled.

"i'm so glad you made it there safe sweetheart" mum smiled "So how's the campus?" dad asked "Haven't walked around yet.. i was an emotional wreck on the plane and all the way here, i wasn't in the mood to do anything but i did set up my side of the room" i say and turn my laptop around to face my side of the room "Just like home" i added "I don't know what to do with your empty room now.. i feel empty" mum chuckled. I heard some shuffling in the background and furrowed my eyebrows "Is someone else there?" i asked "Uh.. yeah, Jason.." dad trailed off.

"Jason? come here baby i wanna see you.. why are you hiding?" i questioned as he came into view of the computer screen. As soon as he came into view i knew exactly why he was hiding. We took one look at each other and we were already silently crying. It was silent for a while, just us staring at each other and crying but Jason spoke up "I'm coming.." "Wait.. what?" i sniffled "I'm flying over to you.. i'll just stay for a week tops, just until you're settled in okay? i'll be there in a few hours" Jason smiled then left "Nothing can separate you two" mum chuckled.

After i talked with mum and dad for a while i decided to check out the Campus. I decided to actually get a map of the University so i know where i was going. The first building i went to look at were the Law school buildings. No surprise there, really. I mean hello, Sam fucking Winchester. "Um.. excuse me, hi i'm Ava and i'm obviously new and i've been running around Campus for like an hour now and i have no idea where my Dorm is" she says rambling "Yeah of course i'm new too, what's your dorm number?" i asked "Suite 12, level 3" she replied.

"That's my Dorm too! I guess we're roommates" I smile "Oh thank god I have someone that knows where it is, I've asked so many people and they either say they have no idea or they just ignore me" she smiles back "Well their all dicks" we both laughed as we walked towards the dorm buildings. "Wow.. you've met Jensen, Jared, Misha.. their families and the whole cast of supernatural?" She says shocked "Well not just 'met' I live with Jensen and Danneel.. I'm their adoptive daughter Kendall Ackles, you a fan?" I ask "Fan!? Hell yes! Oh my god!.. I'm talking to THE Kendall Ackles! Oh my god! How did I not recognise you earlier!?" She exclaimed.

"Hey Ava! Relax okay? I was just like you.." I chuckled "Well I sill am a major fan but they treat me like I'm actually one of their own" I add "Okay.. I can do that" she nods "Oh and Jason is coming over in a few hours from Texas of course because we miss each other too much and he said he'll say for a week so I can get settled in"

****

From Baby❤️

"I'm walking around Campus
can't wait to see you sunshine😘"

"Jason's here! Come on!" I squealed and grabbed Ava's wrist and dragged her outside. "There he is! Babe!" I yelled. He turned around and instantly smiled greeting me with open arms that I jumped into "Oh it's been so long" i mumbled into his neck. I lifted my head up and kissed him hard "I have another surprise for you" he smiled and put me back on my feet, i scream when a bunch of people come up from behind me and picks me up "GUYS!" I slightly yelled "Awe how did you know it was us?" someone i recognise as Zach says "For all you know we could of been kidnappers" Dylan says. 

"Yeah, yeah.. anyways i'm so happy your all here but i would like you to meet my amazing, gorgeous roommate Ava" i chuckled. No one said anything because they were all checking her out well except Jason because he only checks me out "W-what are t-they doing?" she stutters "Checking you out of course" i winked and smiled. Ava blushed and looked down at her feet "Don't be stupid guys.." i scoffed and hit them up side the head "Oww!" they all groan and rub their heads "Well let's get up to our dorm and then we can check out all the buildings on Campus. I held Jason's and in mine and Chris made me laugh by intertwining his hand in mine.