Chapter 58

Kendall's POV

I walk outside only to see security guards and Brooklyn leaning against the wall "Hey!" I smiled, walking up to him "Hey.." I replied back "Did you send me that text?" I questioned "Guilty as charged" he chuckled "How the hell did you get my number?" "I have my ways" he smirked and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and had to pull myself away from the kiss "As much as I would love to continue this I think I have to get back to the party I'm throwing" I chuckled "awe boo!" He whined "Come on.. tell your parents to take care of things" he flips us around so I'm the one pressed up against the wall and kisses me, soon that little kiss turned into a heated make out and we got back into the limo.

We made out the whole ride to a mansion, our lips never parting from each other as we made our way up to his room. We had to be quiet though because of his siblings. Once we got to his room I closed the door behind us and we fell onto his bed together. One by one, piece by piece, clothing was thrown to the side of the room. "Mmm, fuck.." I moaned, Brooklyn pressed his finger against my lips telling me to try and be quiet. The whole night was so pleasurable. He caressed me softly and he kissed me gently. He wasn't rough, he was slow and caring which i absolutely love.

*****

*Next Morning*

The door opens while Brooklyn and i were making out. "Wow okay! new person is my brothers bed!" Romeo, Brooklyn's younger brother faked gagged making us laugh "Uh.. breakfast is downstairs when you both are done playing tonsil soccer" he then exits the room and closes the door "Well we better get down there" he says as he chucks me a pair of his sweatpants and a t shirt of his "You sure?" i asked "Yeah for sure" he smiled. We walked to the kitchen and sat down at one of the stools and ate the delicious waffles for breakfast. I check the time and see that i haven't texted my parents where i am and our plane leaves in half an hour.

"Crap" i mutter and place my plate in the sink "What happened?" he asks "I haven't texted my parents that i'm here and my plane leaves in half an hour" i replied. I then call my parents and they answer straight away "Hey mum! i am so so sorry! i'm at Brooklyn's place! i uh spent the night and i know i should of texted" i ramble on "I know hun.. we actually just walked up to the front door" she laughed as the doorbell went off. I hung up the phone and opened the door for them to enter. "Nice outfit Kendall" aunt Gen winked, i blushed as we all walked back to the kitchen.

"As you already know, Brooklyn and his parents and his siblings Romeo, Cruz and Harper" i introduced one another as they say 'Hi' "Sorry to cut it short but our flight leaves really soon so we really gotta go" dad said "Yeah of course! no problem, we'll walk you out" David said. Brooklyn pulls me aside from everyone else "Come back soon" he smiles "Yeah of course! no doubt i'll be back.. you should come out to Texas as well.. meet the rest of my family and my little boy" i smiled back "Come on Kiddo!" dad says "Well.. thank you for last night.. i enjoyed it very much" i giggled and kissed his lips then got into the car.

*Austin, Texas*

"Sis!" "Kenny!" JJ and Shep exclaimed as they ran up to me "Hey guy!" i smiled and hugged them "How was LA? to bad we couldn't come to LA with you" JJ fake pouted "You know I'm sorry, but i threw a party after we watched the movie and you guys are way too young" i poked their cheeks, jokingly then we got into the car "Next stop is to pick up Tom" i say and drive off "What about Arrow, Zeppelin and Odette?" JJ asked "Don't worry, mum, dad, aunt Gen and uncle Jared are picking then up then we all go back home' I replied. We then got to Tom's school we waited in the parking lot for him to come out of his class.

We waited for literally 30 minutes and I was starting to get worried so I rang him.

|T- Tom|K- Kendall|

T- "Hey Ken.."

K- "Hey Tom! Where are you? We've been waiting for 30 minutes now and I'm starting to get worried"

T- "No need to be worried.. I'm with my teacher, principle and another kid from my class and I'm in slight trouble.. is there uh.. anyway you could come to me?"

K- "Yeah of course bud! Where are you now?"

T- "principles office.."

K- "Oh Tom! Ugh fine I'm coming now"

I hang up the phone and we all get out of the car, walking to the principles office. Multiple teenage boys eyeing me and cat calling me as I walk past them. "What happened to Tom?" Shep asked "We are about to find out.. he is going to be in so much shit" I mumble the last part and knock on the door and it opens by i'm assuming Tom's teacher, I then shook hand with him then turned to his principle. "Hi Miss Ackles.. nice to meet you" he then shook my hand "Now Miss Ackles, Thomas here was in a fight with another student.. he only got minor injuries but we have given him a 3 day suspension"

I look over to Tom to see him with a black and blue eye and a cut lip whereas the other kid had a black and blue eye and cuts all over his face. "Okay.. thanks I'll deal with him when we get home" I shake hands with them both again and we all walk out of the room. "Stop here" I say and sit on a brick wall. I take out concealer from my bag "I am not putting makeup on" Tom refuses "Do you want to be in big shit by your parents?" I question, he sighs and stands in front of me so I can cover up his eye "So aren't you gonna give it to me?" He asks "Give what to you?" I furrowed my eyebrows together "Yell.. scream.. ground me?"

"Like I'm going to do that.." I laughed "There is no way in hell that I'm telling your parents.. I'm gonna get you out of trouble, not into trouble" I softly smile "Thanks Kenny" Tom smiled back and hugged me "Okay... get into the car you three" I got up and walked to my car "Can I get a hug?" One of the school boys asks "Are you 26 or older?" "No" "Can you drive?" "No" "Do you live on your own?" "No" "Then no!" I exclaimed and got into the car and drove off.

*At Home*

"Hey Buddy!" uncle Jared and aunt Gen said as he hugged his parents. I picked up Jack in the process and kissed his chubby cheeks. "Are you wearing makeup?" Aunt Gen asked "What!? No!" He said and went to walk away but uncle Jared stopped him "if you need to talk about anything we can talk" he said "What! No! Not like that!.." Tom sighs and rubs off the concealer that I put on his face "Oh my god! What the hell happened?" Gen asked, Tom didn't say anything, he just looked over at me and nodded wanting me to tell them truth. "He got into a fight with some other kids.. Tom didn't get that much hurt but the other kid.." I trailed off "Tom also got a 3 day suspension" I added.

"Oh Tom.." Gen sighed "Just.. don't do it again" Jared says and he went with the kids to JJ's room to do whatever they do in there.