Chapter 69

Kendall's POV

*15 Years Later*

"This is where it all started" i smiled as i looked around the venue "What happened here?" Ruby asked "When you grandpa Jensen and grandma Danneel adopted me into their family" i replied "You were adopted mum?" Dean frowned "Yeah i am.. maybe i can tell you all about it later" i say "Is Dean adopted?" Ruby asked "No sweetheart.. he came from my stomach just like you and Jack" i smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear "Aww to bad" she shook her head "Shut up bitch" Dean pushed Ruby backwards and rolled his eyes "Shut up Jerk" she said and pushed him back "Hey.. no bickering! you both are 15 years old.. grow up and be more like your brother, he is not saying a word" i say.

"Yeah the only reason why he's not speaking is because he's googling over some fan he saw back there" Ruby said "Just go and do something.. Jack go meet that special person" i smiled and pushed him away "And Dean and Ruby.. go do something.. your aunt JJ and uncle Tom are here" i smiled and walked over to them. What did i tell you? JJ and Tom are married and a child is on the way and their naming her Kendall. After me of course. Shep and Arrow are also together and Zeppelin and Odette. JJ was waddling towards us, she had one hand on her 8 month stomach and the other was on her hip.

"Hey Sis" JJ smiled as we hugged "Hey JJ.. hey Tom.. how's the baby girl? how's mini Kendall" i laughed and rubbed her tummy "Amazing.. i've been feeling her move and kick a whole lot and i'm starting to get more anxious by the day" she says "Where's mum and dad? and the others?" i asked "Everyone got held back by fans.. JJ and i also got held back and we did take a few photos with people but we used the pregnancy excuse to leave" Tom chuckled "Well you all should of used the back entrance like Jack, Dean, Ruby, Misha and i" i laughed "Where is Misha?" JJ asked "He's backstage getting ready" i replied. Everyone finally came inside a few minutes later, tired from all the fans and taking photos, especially dad.

"Tired old man?" i smirked "Hell yes.. i'm 60 years old and yes of course i'm gonna be tired but i still look sexy as hell" he winked "Alright let's get you and uncle Jared back there to get you ready" i say and we all walk back stage. If you didn't catch on we are in Seattle where it all started. Where i got to see Jensen and Jared for the first time. Where Jensen found me crying at the back of this building and the next day he adopted me into his family. Everyone from the Supernatural cast and crew decided to do bring everyone back together and do a panel "Whose panel is first?" dad asked "You and Jared then you and Misha then Misha and Jared and lastly the whole cast" i say.

"I love that you know their schedule more than they do" mum laughed. For all the panels we sat in the front row seats. It was honestly one of the best panels i've ever been too and i've been to a lot of them. "Who had the deeper voice? Jensen or Misha?" a fan asked "It's definitely Jensen.. my voice sounds like this" Misha says and mimics a little girl's voice "Yeah.. that's how he sounds in the morning" dad smirked "How would you know!?" Jared exclaimed and the fans went insane. Screaming and yelling everywhere. I legit lost my hearing for a few seconds. Tom rushes towards me, panicking "Kendall! it's JJ.. i think she's in labour" he panted.

I jumped out of my seat and rush backstage to JJ to see her in slight pain. "Crap.. what's happening JJ.. what do the feel like?" i ask and hold her hand "I don't know.. it's just so painful and uncomfortable" she replies "How long do they go for?" i ask again "Maybe between 30 to 40 seconds?" she shrugs her shoulders "Fuck JJ! you scared me" i sigh of relief "Your not in labour.. there just Braxton hicks contractions" i chuckled "What the hell are they?" Tom furrowed his eyebrows. "Your abdomen tightens that come and go.. there known as 'practice' contractions, they get you ready for actual labour" i explain.

"Come on.. walking it off will ease the pain" Tom and i help JJ off of the couch and we walk past everyone who surprisingly didn't notice and didn't come up to us "So.. tell us how everything went down.. when you got adopted" JJ says "Okay.. well I worked 2-3 jobs just to pay for one ticket so when I finally bought the ticket I was told by my horrible foster mother that I wasn't allowed to go but I of course snuck out and caught an uber her.. once I got here I talked to a few other people and when it was time for the panel I went in and took a seat.. my seat by the way was horrible.. I was in the very last row all the way in the back of the room but I was so grateful that I could actually see dad and Jared live...

It was one of the best nights in my entire life.. when the panel finished I got a message from my foster mother.. she accused me of stealing her money to buy myself a ticket when like I said work my ass off for, it really didn't make any sense.. I was so scared of what would of happened to me if I went back there so I ran off crying.. a few minutes later I felt a body sit next to me and it was of course Jensen, dad.. and I was freaking the hell out. On the outside I was like 'just play it cool Kendall' but In my mind I was like 'HOLY FUCK! ITS JENSEN ACKLES!' After I told him what was wrong he took me back to his hotel..

"The next morning I wake up to find dad and Misha in the same bed and me being the crazy fangirl I once was and still am freaked out and screamed internally meanwhile Jared was on the couch sleeping.. his legs were literally hanging off he is that tall.. anyways the panel that day is when he asked me if he could adopt me in front of the whole crowd.. of course I said yes because here I am now" I explained "Aww that is actually really sweet of dad" JJ smiled "But let's head back now because my back and feet are gonna be the death of me" she added.

*****

It was amazing to be back here. Together as a family and enjoy every living moment we have together. One last look at my surroundings. One last goodbye to Supernatural fans and just think to myself that this is where it all started.

This is where I became the newest Ackles.

(A/N: Thank you all so much for reading and voting.. please read and vote for my other books and one of my new books that will be published very very soon)