Chapter 29

Kendall's POV

*A Few Months Later*

"OH MY GOD! LOOK!" I squealed running through the house "I GOT IN! I GOT IN!" "What is it?" Dad chuckled "STANFORD! I FUCKING GOT IN!" I yelled. Luckily the twins and JJ are with mum and aunt Gen's and uncle Jared's other wise i'll freak them out with all my screaming and yelling.

"Dear Kendall,

Congratulations! It is with great pleasure that i offer you admission to the Stanford University class of 2019.

Blah, Blah, Blah.. Once again, i extend my congratulations on your admission to Stanford and welcome you to the Stanford family" I read out loud with happy tears rolling down my cheeks.

Dad pulled me in for a tight hug "Congratulations Kiddo.. i'm so fucking proud of you right now" he sniffles "Come on! We have to tell the others!" I exclaimed. I ran to my room and put my shoes on and ran outside "I'm gonna run.. I'm way to excited to sit down" I smile widely "Alright kiddo.. I'll meet you there" he chuckled. I sprinted down the road as fast as I ever could in the process I got my phone out and rang Jason. "Babe! Meet me at Jared's house!" I said "Are you running?" I could tell he was smiling "Yeah! I have some big news! Meet me at Jared's okay!? Say okay!" I yelled "Okay! Okay! I'll meet you there" he laughed and I hung up.

As I finally reached aunt Gen and uncle Jared's house dad was waiting for me "That was so fast" he chuckled. I leaned over panting and trying to take deep breaths "Let's go.." I mumbled and jogged through the front doors. "THANK YOU SAM FUCKING WINCHESTER!" I yelled and jumped into Jared's arms "What's this?" He chuckled "Thank you Sam Winchester for going to Stanford and encouraging me as a fan girl wanting to also go to Stanford..." I say "I'm still not following.." he said, I jumped down on my feet and smiled widely "I.. got.. into STANFORD!"

"Aahhh!" Aunt Gen and mum jumped up and down. They all hugged me tightly in a group hug saying congratulations "Babe?" "Your here!" I smiled and cupped his face giving him a long, passionate kiss "What was that for?" He smiled back "I got into Stanford" I replied "Congratulations sunshine! God I'm so fucking proud of you!" He exclaimed and picked me up, kissing me. "We have to celebrate! I'll get drinks!" I ran to the fridge and got us all beers "Beers and Wine! Beers and wine for everyone!" I take out the wine and wine glasses and hand them over to aunt Gen and mum while I give beers to dad, uncle Jared, Jason and myself.

"No beers for you two" mum shook her head "dad!" I whined "let them.. it's okay there not gonna do it again.. right?" "Right!" We both nodded. "Ring the guys babe, tell them to come over and celebrate" Jason replied with and okay and took his phone out. I also took my phone out letting all the fans know that I made it into Stanford.

"We are here!" Dylan smiled "What's the fuss about" he added "Ken got into Stanford! whoo!" Jason cheered "WHOOO!" everyone cheered and we had a big group hug

****

"Miss Ackles... excuse me Miss Ackles let me see that" My teacher took my notebook from me and had a look at what i was writing 'Stanford' over and over again. "Now why would you write this in your book?" she asked "Because i got into Stanford?" i said as more of a question "Oh, sorry Miss Ackles.. congratulations" she said sheepishly and gave me my book back. For the whole entire day i wasn't focusing on the class work, i was focusing on University next year and i got into trouble a whole lot but i didn't give a crap, just a few more months until i leave this hell hole. "Hey baby.. the guys and i have football practice now so come watch and i'll drop you off when we're done" Jason says and kisses my lips.

I nod and hold his hand in mine as we walk towards the football field.