Chapter 44

Kendall's POV

*Next Morning*

I look at the little bundle of joy in my arms and smile, caressing his chubby cheek. "Come here baby Jack" mum smiled, i carefully put Jack in mum's arms. He stirred for a few seconds but went back to sleep. "I just talked to the doctor and she said your free to go" Jason says. I walked to the bathroom and changed into the spare clothes mum and dad brought me. Leggings, one of Jason's shirt and converse to go with it. "Let's go.. i can't wait to get out of here" i say excited "You've been here for a day" dad chuckled "Yeah well i hate hospitals.. so let's get out of here" Mum put Jack in his baby carrier and i carried him to the car.

Once we got home Ava was waiting at the doorstep. "Ava!" i whisper yelled, trying not to wake Jack up "Kendall!" we hugged each other "Oh let me see the little bub i've been dying to see" she looked down at the baby carrier and stared in awe "Can i hold him?" she asked "Yeah of course! go ahead" i nodded as she gently picked him up. I could tell she was already in love with him because she was tearing up "Oh my god he is so beautiful" Ava kissed his forehead and pick him back into the baby carrier i was holding. Jason and i are staying at my house for a little while until our house is finished.

Jack started to cry. I picked him up and rocked him back and forth but that didn't work "I think he needs a diaper change sweetheart" Mum said "Crap.." i muttered and put him on the changing table "I'll tell you everything, no need to stress Kiddo.. i've done all this before" dad stated. "Oh my god.. i'm going to throw up" i block my nose and fake gag "Oh fuck.." Jason cursed also blocking his nose "Oh relax you two.. here let me do it" dad does everything and soon Jack's cries turn into nothing "Awe look at you Jensen Ackles changing a diaper!" i smiled making him laugh. I take Jack into my room and put him in the cot that was Zeppelin's. 

I quietly close the door and run to the kitchen and got a beer. Opening the cap i smelt it and my mouth watered. I finally take a sip letting the cool drink go down my throat "Ahh! finally! it's been too long" i exclaimed and kissed the bottle "Not to many.. you just gave birth and you have to let your body adjust" Mum said. 

*****

"Come on baby boy.. shh.. go to sleep it's 4 in the morning.." i cooed, rocking him back and forth. When that didn't work i tried skin to skin contact. I've heard that it calms them down, and it did it finally calmed Jack. I got into bed as quietly as possible with Jack on my chest and soon fell asleep again. A loud scream was in my ear waking me up, Jack was still on my chest but screaming his lungs out. No diaper change, thank god so he wants a feed. I thought breastfeeding would be easier so you don't have to wait for the milk to warm up my boy am i wrong. It hurts like hell, my boobs are so tender. 

"Hey sleepy head.." Jason walks into the room with a soft smile "What time is it?" i asked "Umm.. 12:54 in the afternoon.. And wow.. i am loving the view right now" he smirked "Shut up" i chuckled, shaking my head "My boobs are so sore and sensitive.. they are actually hurting right now" i added "Well make him stop" Jason shrugged his shoulders "I can't just stop feeding him" i say. Once i finished feeding him and burp him i put him gently back in his cot and Jason and i walked to the kitchen. "How was you sleep new time mum?" mum smiled, dad was behind her "Shit.. i was getting up every single time the baby cried" i said. 

"Hey! i got up!" Jason whined "Yeah once! to put his pacifier back in his mouth.." i stated "Dude.. you have to help out more, i know it's gonna be hard but Danneel and i had a system for JJ when she was a newborn, when she would cry Dan would get up and the next time she would cry i would get up and vise versa.. like right now your kid is crying so go and take care of him" dad pushed Jason away "I'm a bad mother!" i gasped "What no your not honey" mum shook her head "Yeah i am! i didn't even hear Jack cry then if i don't hear him crying something is going to happen" i said. 

"Stop stressing out! Kiddo.. once Jared, Jason and i finish the house in a few weeks and once you've both settled in and get comfy everything will go on from there and trust me you will be the best mother anyone could ask for" dad hugged me and kissed my forehead. Jason came back into the kitchen with a peaceful sleeping Jack in his arms, sucking on Jason's pinky. "This is the cutest thing i have ever seen and it feels so weird" Jason chuckled. "Hey Sissy" JJ tugged on my arm to get my attention "Yeah monkey? what's up?" i questioned "Girl talk.. now.. please.." she said, it almost sounded urgent "Okay sure.. let's go" we go to her room and she locks the door behind her.

"I like a boy" she blurted out. I stared at her in shock but a big grin creeped onto my face knowing exactly who this 'boy' is "What?" she asked "Nothing! nothing.. continue on" i squealed "Okay, anyways.. he goes to my school, he's older than me by 2 years, he has these amazing brown eyes.. i don't know if he likes me but i definitely like him" she smiles widely "So what do you think i should do? do you think he likes me?" "Oh yes! oh my fudging god yes!" i yelled and attacked her into a big, tight hug "But i haven't even told you his name and what he looks like" JJ states "TOM PADALECKI!" I yelled. 

She went wide eyed and covered my mouth with her hand "How did you know?!" she trailed off "Because! the whole world loves you two together since you both were born! even i thought you both were meant to be heck i still do!" i grinned "You better not tell anyone and if you do i'll.. i'll put makeup on Jack" she threatened, we were trying to be serious and have a staring contest but that failed when we both started to laugh our asses off. "JJ! Tom and Shep are here!" mum called out "Oh my god!" she gasped "Just be your normal selves, you've been hanging out ever since you were babies so today shouldn't be any different" i winked and kissed the top of her head and we walked out of her room.   

"Hi Tom! hi Shep!" i said a bit to enthusiastically, everyone looked at me weirdly "Tom, Shep why don't you hang out with JJ in her room.. you go crazy kids" i smiled. JJ face palmed herself and closed the door after Tom and Shep entered her room "What did you guys talk about?" mum raised her eyebrows. I looked around at everyone and started giggling like a maniac, running around the house while uncle Jared, Dad and Jason chased me.