Chapter 13

Kendall's POV

"Okay! We got the 'Pudding' the 'Pie' 'Dead man's blood' which is red cordial, 'Yellow eyes' cheese chunks 'Pig and a Poke' sausages, 'Pizza man' pizza, 'Sheriff Donna Hanscum' powdered donuts, 'Chocolate Moose' and the 'Hot Crossroads Buns'" i say, looking over the table of Supernatural themed food. "Hey Dean" Max said and kissed my cheek "Oh my god! Babe! you look amazing!" i exclaimed and wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a long hug then kissed him. I sat down at the dinner table and put my feet on the table, crossing them over each other.

Dean- "So Sammy! Did you catch us a case?" I smiled as Jared walked in the room.

Sam- "Uh, no. Get this some dude took a picture of a weasel riding a flying woodpecker. Midair. It's kinda nuts" 'Sam' replied. 

Dean- "So, I'm guessing there's nothing on the Amara meter either?" I smile again, knowing exactly what scene we're re-acting. 

Sam- "Uh, no. I'm starting to think that Gods psycho sister has gone has gone to ground. What about you, you hear anything from Cas?"

Dean- "No. He said he was working on something to draw her out, but.. it's been radio silence since her was here"

Sam- "Yeah all this silence is waking me up"

I take one of the powdered donuts from the stand in front of me as a 'prop'

Sam- "What the hell is that?"

Dean- "That? That's the Elvis"

Sam- "Elvis?"

Dean- "Mmm-Hmm"

Sam- "Is that a-"

Dean- "That's a powdered donut" I change the word up considering it wasn't a glazed donut.

Sam- "Yeah"

Dean- "Two, actually. One topside, one on the bottom now, your inferior versions, they'll just take one donut, split it right down the middle. Mmm.. boom!"

Sam- "Alright, well uh, I hope you enjoy it.. wow.."

Dean- "You know there are starving children out there"

Sam- "Dude, I'm not gonna survive hundreds of monster attacks to get flatlined by some double donut monstrosity"

Dean- "The Elvis!"

Sam- "Whatever! How many calories are in that thing?"

"Alright, good acting but people are going to be here soon" Aunt Gen smiled and put my feet back on ground "Dude! You married fake Ruby?" I quote from 'The French Mistake' "Ha-Ha" very funny Gen said sarcastically. Just as I stood up the doorbell rang and JJ came running to the door in her little Castiel costume and opened the door. Tom dressed as Sam and Shep dressed up as Dean followed clothes behind. As the door opened all of the Supernatural cast dressed up as their own characters come through the door, as well as mum and dads family.

Today's my first time actually meeting both mum and dad's side of the family, and i'm kinda nervous because i've never met them before. I was watching everyone saying hi to each other and say Happy Birthday to JJ before an old but sweet looking couple came up to me. "Hi dear, who might you be to my son Jensen? i've never seen you around before" The women asked politely. In my head i was thinking 'How stupid can i be for not noticing that they made the perfect human being on this planet! I mean dad looks exactly like his dad'

"Oh! Donna, Alan.. it's so nice to meet you!" i smiled widely and shake both their hands "Oh my god i'm sorry, i'm Jensen's daughter.. well adoptive daughter and i'm a huge fan of your son and Jared.. that's how i know your names" i added slightly embarrassed "Don't be embarrassed dear! your a beautiful young lady and let me tell you this, Jensen and Danneel are the most trustworthy, loving people ever, they will definitely make you feel loved and welcome into the family" Donna smiled and took me by the hand and we walked towards dad. "Jensen! Son! You didn't tell us that you adopted a beautiful young lady!" I guess I can say 'Grandpa' exclaimed "Yeah! Only Jared and Gen know and of course the fans.. I thought you would've known?" Dad says.

"Well we're getting old dear.. we don't listen to everything the interweb says" Donna says. I giggle to myself when Donna said interweb instead of internet. "Well, Kendall is an amazing and wonderful addition to our amazing family and we will make that announcement very soon" dad added. We all then went our separate ways to do our own things. I walked outside into the backyard we're uncle Jared was, cooking a BBQ. JJ, Tom, Shep and all of JJ's cousins were with Jared. "Sissy!" JJ ran towards me and wrapped her tiny little arms around my legs "Hey Monkey!" I ruffle her hair as I walk towards the others, holding JJ's hand.

****

I think kids love me.

Kids fucking love me.

JJ's cousins were all over me. Asking me a lot of cute questions and just continued to hug me. And the same thing with JJ, Tom and Shep. "Hey Kiddo.. could you check up on the Arrow, Zeppelin and Odette please, I have to help Jared with the BBQ and your mum and Gen are talking to everyone and serving out food" dad says "Yeah of course" I smile and get up walking to mum and dads room. Arrow and Odette were cooing and mumbling cute little baby words to each other while Zeppelin was fast asleep. I put their dummies (pacifier) back in both girls mouths and gently rocked the cot back and forth until they were both in a deep sleep.