Chapter 48

Kendall's POV

*Few Months Later*

I took my diploma, shook hands, gave my best and biggest smile and walked off stage and jumped into the arms of Jason. "You don't understand how proud i am of you sunshine" Jason smiled before giving me a big kiss "Thank you honey.. 4 years later of hard work and i'm finally done with college" i smiled back as he put me down on my feet "So proud of you Kiddo!" dad exclaimed and kissed my forehead. Kisses and hugs were from everyone especially Jack who put his arms up in the air for me to carry him. "We bought you both a little gift" mum says as she hands me a bottle of champagne to me and Ava's parents also gave her a bottle of champagne.

"YEAH!" We both exclaimed pumping our fists in the air. Ava and i opened the bottles of champagne and drank it straight from the bottle. "Let's all go out and celebrate!" I yelled as everyone cheered "But first we have to move out of our dorm" I laughed. We all walked back to our dorm and packed everything in my suitcase. After we had packed up all our stuff we went and celebrated for a few hours, then we all had to go home. Ava went back home to New Jersey and I went back home to Texas.

*Austin, Texas*

"We are finally alone.. Jack's asleep.. no parents.. no little kids running around... all alone, just the two of us.." he smirked and kissed me nice and slowly, teasing me. "Mmm" i hummed and smiled into the kiss. "What do you say baby girl?" Jason questioned, biting on my neck "Yeah.." i moaned "Yeah!?" he eyes lit up when i said that which was so adorable "Yeah" i giggled, nodding my head. One by one our clothes we being taken off, thrown aside to the corner of the room. That night nothing but our heavy breathing and moans were filling the room. It was one of the best nights of my life in months.

*****

"You know the best part about having a house to ourselves is?" i questioned "What.." Jason said softly, turning to face me in bed "Walking around the house bare" i giggled and got out of bed "I can definitely get used to this" he winked and also got out of bed "And i could definitely get used to that" i repeated and walked over to Jason, pecking his lips. "Let's get something to eat then we can watch something in our new theater room!" i exclaimed and exited the room. "What do you want?" i asked "Can you really be bothered cooking?" Jason said "No not really.. last night's pizza?" i suggested "Oh you mean the pizza after we did the thing last night?" he smirked.

"Oh most definitely after the thing we did last night" i giggled. We heated up the slices of pizza in the microwave and then headed up to the theatre room. "It already has Netflix! aww baby you are the best!" i squealed "Your more excited about this room than i am" he laughed "Stupid Netflix fucking got rid of Supernatural so what do you say about Vampire Diaries?" i say "I say yes" he nodded and we sat down in the front row seats. "Stephan is so damn hot... ugh but so is Damon" i sighed "I can be your Stephan.." Jason mumbled and bit down on my neck making me moan. The lights suddenly turn on making us jump apart.

"Woah! woah! woah!" Jason and i yelled, covering ourselves from our family. Mum, Dad with Jack in his arms, JJ, the Twins, Uncle Jared, Aunt Gen, Tom, Shep and Odette were staring at us, shocked. I mean they always do that when they see us naked. "Are you guys serious? every time we come over we always see you both naked or caught in the middle of... the birds and the bees" dad exclaimed "Now let's all wait downstairs for the two lovemakers to get dressed" dad added. Once we were both dressed and ready we headed downstairs "Oh come to mama baby.." i cooed and picked Jack up from his play pen then sat down next to dad. 

"Can you say Mama? say mama baby boy" i encourage, all i got out of him was a smile and a little giggle "Come on buddy.. i've been trying to get you to say Mama for the longest time now" 

"Jesen.."

I furrowed my eyebrows as everyone looked at Jack. "What did you say?!" i gasped.

"Jesen.. Jesen!.. Jesen!" he gave me a toothy grin with the few tiny, baby teeth he has "He said his first word!" i beamed "He said Jensen!" i added "Jesen! Jesen!" Jack giggled and looked over at dad, holding out his arms. "Aww he said my name because I'm the best grandpa" dad said putting Jack in his laps. "Anyone want any coffee?" I asked, only mum and aunt Gen wanted coffee and the kids wanted coke "JJ.. come help me in the kitchen okay?" I smiled and winked. She replied with an 'Okay' and followed me into the kitchen.

"So what's happening with you and Tom?" I wiggled my eyebrows "Well.. he did kiss me.." she replied, looking down at her shoes. I almost dropped the mug I was holding "On the cheek! On the cheek relax" she giggled "When! Where! How!" I exclaimed "It was a few months ago.. when you were still in college, we were alone in the backyard and we were staring into each other's eyes and we were actually leaning in, I was ready but he moved and kissed me on the cheek instead.. but it was amazing because he was my first cheek kiss" she laughed "I really hope you guys work out to be with each other" I smiled and handed her the apple juices.

"Hey why don't Tom and JJ play in the backyard on the swing set and Shep, Zep, Arrow and Odette play in JJ's room" I suggested "Run along now.. you crazy kids!... I'll go with them" I whisper the last part. I hide around the corner, away from JJ and Tom that are sitting on the swings together. They talk for a while, they laugh, they swing on the swings and all of them a sudden their kissing! I whip out my phone and take photos of that moment. I try to keep my excitement to myself so I run back into the living room and do a happy dance in front of everyone. "What the hell are you doing?" Mum chuckles.

Without a word I show everyone the photo I took of JJ and Tom. "I've been waiting for this since they were babies!" I squealed, jumping up and down "That's what you guys talk about on the phone and in her room" dad said "Exactly! Oh all the fans will die!" I exclaimed "and that's why you called her Mrs Padalecki a few months ago" dad said "Yes! I'll call the church, the reception hall, the florists oh! And we have to do the wedding invitations! And buy the perfect wedding dress!-" I rambled on "Woah! Munchkin! Let's see if they start dating first" Uncle Jared said making us all laugh.

I just knew this day was gonna come. And I can not wait for them to be Mr and Mrs Padalecki.