Chapter 11

Kendall's POV

*Few Days Later*

"Ow!.. Ow!.. Ow!" I yell with every chew I take. "Sweetheart! Your not supposed to eat anything solid yet! Have your smoothie" mum took my burger away and pushed a tall glass of refreshing homemade pineapple and Mango smoothie in front of me "And please go and ask JJ what theme she would like for her birthday party coming in 2 weeks time.." she added. I walked to over to JJ and crouched down to her height. "So monkey, your birthday is in 2 weeks and we wanna know what kind of birthday you want" i say. 'Let me guess, Supernatural' I think in my head "Supernatural!" She exclaimed and smiled widely. What a guess.

"Are you sure Monkey? Don't you want a frozen theme!? Or.." I trailed off "Supernatural!" She repeated "Okay.. I'll talk to mummy" I nod my head slightly and smile, standing up and walk back into the kitchen "Let me guess.. Supernatural?" Mum says "Correct.. she won't change her mind.. she hasn't even watched the show and she's obsessed" I chuckle "I can totally handle it.. making all the props, invitations etc" I added "Are you sure honey?" mum asked once again "Do you ship Dean and Cas together?" i say "Yes?" she replied more like a question "Then i'm your girl! i'm gonna get started on everything now!" i exclaimed and ran to my room.

*****

"Hey babe.. whatcha doing?" Max asks and kisses the top of my head "JJ wants a Supernatural themed birthday party and i'm doing everything, from invitations to all the props.. i was thinking i could make a whole lot of the Samulets and give them to everyone who comes and we have to dress up as one of the characters from the show so i was thinking i can be Dean and you be Cas" i smirk "What if i want to be Dean?" He mumbles in my ear "I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition" i replied, smiling "Your the best.. let me help?" he questioned "Of course!" i exclaimed and nodded.

*At School*

"Hey! Kayla!"

I roll my eyes and keep walking to dad's car.

It was the jocks of course. Stopping by to harass and annoy me. "Kayla!" they called me yet again "WHAT! Do you fucking want?!" i yell, turning around "Oooh! someones moody! aren't you Kayla?" "That is not my fucking name.. it's Kendall" i grit my teeth "Oh! okay.. "Kendall" what do you have there?" The dumb jock, Jason smirked and snatched the Samulets for JJ's birthday party out of my hand "What the fuck are these ugly piece of shits?!" He laughed "There for my sisters birthday I worked my ass off to make them perfect!" I say "Oh yeah? For JJ or whatever her fucking name is" he rolled his eyes.

"Can't you get your maid or butler to do all the work for you? You just sit on your ass all day at home don't you? Hey.. your adopted right? You probably make your adoptive family a living hell by taking all their money and being a ungrateful orphan you are.. I mean that's probably why your parents couldn't take care of you" "I don't take my family's money for granted! Like you fucking do.." I defended myself. All he did was smirk and since I made the Samulets out of clay he crushed them all to pieces then threw them on the floor. My vision actually blurred up from tears because I worked so hard on them for the past week and JJ's birthday is next week. "Why the hell did you do that?!" Someone yelled. I was so relived to hear uncle Jared's voice.

He towered over them, making uncle Jared look like an intimidating guy. "Don't you ever say that to my her again... Kendall may not be my actual daughter or Jensen's, but adopting her was the best thing that his family has ever done.. and for a fact she doesn't sit on her ass, she helps them with everything! From doing the dishes to doing the laundry to even playing with her little sister. And Kendall doesn't just help her family she will physically come over to my house and help us with the kids as well. Kendall is a wonderful young lady and she doesn't deserve to hear your crap. So get your fucking head out of your ass and fuck off!" Jason and his friends literally ran the other direction as soon as dad was done talking.

"Thank's Moose.." I slightly smiled and tried to laugh but failed miserably "Any time Munchkin.." he smiled back and hugged me "You should never let them treat you like that.." he shook his head "It's all good.. their just Assbutts" I chuckled "What did they take out of your hand any ways?" He asked "I made Samulets for JJ's Supernatural themed birthday party next week for everyone that's coming to wear and I worked my ass off on those and he crushed them.." I replied "Don't worry about those Dicks.. me and your dad will help you once we get home" he said "Thanks uncle Jared.. where's dad anyways? He normally picks me up with you.." I say trying to change the subject.

"He has to look after JJ, Tom, Shep, Odette and the twins.. your mum is out with Gen" I nodded as he parked the car in the driveway and we walked through the front door.