Chapter 24

Kendall's POV

*The Next Day*

"Didn't you need to go to school today?" Jason asks "Yeah but I'll miss a few days to take care you" I smile "You don't have to baby girl! I can take care of myself!" he exclaims "Jason.. you can't even get from the kitchen to the living room without falling on your ass" I laughed "Fine.. though I could go for a bath right now, I'll need a little help in there" he smirked "How could I say no to that handsome face" I smile back and help him to the bathroom. We both got undressed and carefully got into the bath. We were just chilling and enjoying each others company when there was repeated banging on the front door. 

"Ugh! go away! who ever that is!" i playfully roll my eyes making Jason laugh "Your gonna have to get that.. my parents are at work" he smiled "Yeah, yeah.. i'm goin'.." i peck his lips and slip on one of my silk robes i leave here at Jason's place and answer the front door. At the door was Ethan, Chris, Dylan and Zach. "Oh hey guys! should of told me that you were coming by so i can actually put clothes on" i laughed letting them inside "Damn Jason! you got her wetter than any girl i'm banging!" Dylan yelled. A few moments later Jason comes hobbling over to us in just sweatpants. "Hey man! What are you guys doing here?" Jason asked as he gave each of the boys those 'bro' handshakes.

"Since you both will probably miss a few days of school we brought all the homework you both missed" Zach said and placed stacks of paper on the kitchen bench. "So what do ya'll wanna do? Xbox in my room?" Jason suggested "Or.. go skinny dipping.. in the pool with me" i smirk and slowly take my robe off. All the boys were staring at me eager for me to take it off fully "Sorry man! but we have all day to play Xbox!" Chris exclaimed and wrapped an arm around my waist "Yeah man, sorry" the others say and walk towards me "Alright! alright! fine.. you can look but no touching! that's only for me" 

I got us all beers then we all got undressed and got into the pool. "Kendall.. What are the odds.. that you have sex with Jason right here right now.. if you and i both say the same number you do it, 1 of 5" Chris smirked "Okay.. 1, 2, 3.." "3!" We both say at the same time. I look over at Jason to see him grinning "Are you up for it?" i ask "Of course baby girl! i wanna show them what i have and they don't" He replies making me giggle. I swim over to Jason and wrap my legs around his hips. "Oh yeah.. oh my god.." i moaned and put my head in the crook of his neck. All that was heard for the next 20-30 minutes we're our moaning and heavy breathing.

*****

"Alright! that was arousing.. Okay next What are the odds that you show us your tits" Zach said "5!" "1!" "HA! Suckers!" i exclaimed "Aww come on! just show us Ken!" Ethan fake pouted "Yeah come on Kendall! we won't touch! just what Jason said" Dylan smiled "Go on baby, it's totally fine" Jason nodded and winked, kissing my lips. I got out of the pool showing the guys basically my whole body. "Yeah i don't think i wanna swim anymore.." Zach mumbled also getting out of the pool followed by everyone else. I went to get another beer from the fridge in the garage and of course they all had to follow me. As i bent down slightly a hand slapped my ass.

"Dylan! dude! i said no touching! that's for me only!" and Jason then slapped my ass "Stop!" i laughed and ran out of the garage. One minute we're laughing and the next there's deafening silence "What? what's wrong?" i ask the guys "Uh.. behind you" Jason nods behind me. I turn around and see my dad and uncle Jared. "SHIT!" I yell and try to cover myself with my hands as best as i could "I don't even want to know what the hell you guys were doing and under age drinking? what are you all thinking!" Dad exclaimed referring to the beers in our hands "Now cover up and we have to get going" he adds.

"What? why? i was just gonna stay the night here" i say "We're all having dinner tonight.. we have reservations i thought i told you.. anyways we don't have time now, go and get dressed" I walked back into the house and slipped my robe back on. "I'll come back tomorrow okay babe" i smiled and kissed Jason's lips "Of course Baby girl" He smiled back and nodded "Bye-bye boys" i smirk and wink at them as i walk back to the car. "You could of have knocked first instead of barging inside the house" i giggled "We did.. no one answered and the door was unlocked so we walked in.. we didn't know there was an orgy happening" Jared laughed.

"Ew! ew! ew! Moose!" i fake gagged "We were bored and we're teenagers! we do stupid things.. it was my idea anyway" i added.

"Where the hell are your clothes?" mum asked "We walked in on everyone naked, they were having an orgy! and under age drinking" dad exclaimed taking the beer bottle out of my hand "Ew! no! it was just Jason, Ethan, Zach, Dylan, Chris and i.. we were bored and we're teenagers.. we do stupid things.. we decided to go skinny dipping in the pool" I shrug my shoulders "I don't even wanna know.. just have a shower, brush your teeth to get the beer smell out of your mouth and get dressed for our dinner reservations" mum said pushing me towards the bathroom.

----------------------------------

I finish straightening my hair and walk out of my room and meet the others in the kitchen

I finish straightening my hair and walk out of my room and meet the others in the kitchen. "Ready?" i smiled, looking around at everyone "Yes about freaking time!" dad over exaggerated "Oh relax! i didn't take that long" i playfully rolled my eyes and started to walk to the car.

"Dinner reservation for Ackles.. party of 11" dad smiled at the waiter "Of course! right this way Mr Ackles" the waiter smiled back and led us to our table. We all sat down and looked at the menu. It was silent for a few seconds before i spoke up "So.. why this whole dinner reservation?" i asked "What?" mum furrowed her eyebrows "This whole dinner thing? why did you take the kids and i?" i say "We always bring you guys out to dinner what are you talking about Kiddo" dad chuckled "Rarely.. it's always just you guys and aunt Gen and uncle Jared.. i'm always at home looking after the kids, not that i'm complaining because i love the kids and you guys have to have alone time as well but i'm just curious"

"Alright fine you caught us.. Jared and i got a call yesterday from our manager saying the producers want you to be on Supernatural for a few episodes in season 13" dad exclaimed "Oh my god! no way!" i yelled as my eyes grow wide "Yeah! what do you say?" Jared smiles "Of course! oh my gosh! yes!" i nodded excitedly "When do we start?" i added "That's the thing.. they want us to fly in tomorrow morning.. but we're all going together, as a family" dad replies "Who's my character!? An Angel!? Demon!? No! don't say it! a HUNTER!?" I yell way to excited.

"Her name is Ivy, Ivy Rivers.. she was born and raised in a small town in Virginia along with her two brothers.. Her whole family was attacked by werewolves so it was just Ivy by herself for 4 years then Sam and Dean step in and save Ivy from being attacked by the same pack of werewolves that killed her family and took Ivy with them, teaching her all about the monsters, Angels and Demons and how to kill everything that's out there in the world, she becomes an amazing Hunter with Sam and Dean and best friends with Cas.. oh yeah, here.. the script for the first episode" Dad takes a as script for mum's bag and hands it to me.

"I can not wait! i'm no actor but i can just feel that i'll kill this roll" i smile widely, skimming over the script.