CHAPTER 7- THEIR WILD ENCOUNTER

'Maam, let the kids be. Shall we go to the ladies section' Begum said excitedly to Tasneem who nodded smiling. Begum winked at Fawaz before walking away with Tasneem. Naveen patted Fawaz's shoulder and walked towards the gent section. Fawaz too wanted to disappear but he can't. He looked at Maha and smiled awkwardly at her.

'You know the groom?' she asked after a while of silence.

Fawaz nodded, 'he is my friend, in fact I have fixed this alliance' he said as they turn to walk

'You are a match maker?' she asked curiously

Fawaz wanted to reply "no, I am not" but then recently everybody has turned him into one, in fact, he is wondering if he should quit his job as a Manager in the bank and start a marriage agency. Fawaz thought bitterly. He then pushed all the thoughts aside. He shook his head

'No, I am Manager in HMI bank' he said

Maha turned her head to look at him, 'You work for Tasneem' she said rolling her eyes. Fawaz frowned, he isn't liking that she is calling her mother by her first name? He found it rude, God help him to find a groom for this woman

'I hope you aren't her chamcha' she scoffed. Fawaz looked at her and shook his head, he needed to gain her confidence; clearly the mother- daughter duo isn't on good terms. Maha will never come close to him, never trust him if she felt he is partners with her mother.

'Your Mom is very rude and stern but I have to be nice to her else I will lose my job' he said lightly trying to make the conversation light.

'Can we not talk about her?' Maha said folding her arms across her chest, she then looked at him. Fawaz felt uncomfortable with her gaze, she is eyeing him from top to bottom.

'Do you have a girlfriend?' she asked suddenly startling her. He shook his head, he wanted to tell he is committed to Miara but she is going to get married soon to someone else. Still, for some reason, Fawaz feels committed to her, but all that details aren't required.

'You are such a handsome man. I thought you must be having many girlfriends' Maha giggled. Fawaz just smiled not certain what to reply to her.

'You have a boyfriend?' he asked she shook her head sideways. Fawaz frowned, he remembers clearly, seeing her in the metro. How can he forget her beautiful hazel orbs? They are so hypnotizing.

'But I remember seeing you at the metro once and you...you...kissed a guy. I assumed he is your boyfriend' Fawaz said, Maha looked at him thoughtfully as though recollecting something.

'I don't know who you are talking about, I have had many boyfriends. But currently, I am single' she said and Fawaz is taken aback by this confession.

She has had many boyfriends? How many?

She then looked at him 'Look, I don't care if you judge me. But I usually get bored too soon with one man, they all are eventually the same.' She said sighing and Fawaz mouth dropped open. When Tasneem had said, her daughter was a "rebel" she wasn't joking.

Fawaz took few seconds to register what she said. He isn't used to meeting such girl who has many boyfriends, he isn't that broad-minded either. He felt uncomfortable with her words and yes, he was being judgemental.

'If all the men are same, then why you date them?' Fawaz asked she frowned at him

'These men are like stress busters for me' she said shrugging. Fawaz looked at her amazed, she is saying it so casually. Fawaz felt very awkward with a girl saying things like this. It is strange actually, because if it was a man saying he wouldn't have found it awkward. He looked at her, she seemed to not care what others think of her, she is truly a rebel. Fawaz has never met such bold woman before. For some strange reason, he felt attracted to her.

'These men are like stress busters for me' she said shrugging. Fawaz looked at her amazed, she is saying it so casually. She then looked at him then held his hand sending shock waves through his body, he turned quickly to look at her.

'Waise, you don't seem interested in the wedding and neither am I...so what say, let's have a little celebration of our own' she winked at him. Fawaz gulped

He noticed her eyeing his lips, his own gaze fell on her red glossy plump lips. Reflexively he licked his lips. She smiled at him and held his hand tightly dragging him to a secluded spot. Fawaz seemed like in a trance as she dragged him. Maha pinned him to a wall, their gaze getting locked. They both eyed each other with lust, she is looking so beautiful with minimal makeup, dark red glossy lips, dark black kohl adorning her hazel eyes and a small cute nose. Fawaz brought his hand towards her face gently caressing her cheek and jaw with the back of his fingers, he felt her tremble as she closed her eyes. Fawaz admired her for a while before snapping out of the trance.

What is he doing? Is he serious about kissing her? She is his boss's daughter, he is supposed to find a groom for her and above all, he is in love with Miara. How can he think of kissing someone else? But then he remembered Miara too loves him yet she is going to marry someone else, then why can't he kiss someone else. This will be a way of getting back at Miara, perfect revenge. Anyway, it is not serious for Maha.

Fawaz held her nape with one hand and cheek with the other and smashed his lips on hers.

The moment their lips met Fawaz felt a wildfire ignite inside him, he had never felt like this before.

His lips moved feverishly on hers. Maha took few seconds to respond but she held his arms tightly responding to his kiss. Kissing Maha felt strangely different, it is doing things to Fawaz, things he never felt before. Fawaz turned them so that now Maha is pinned to the wall. Fawaz tugged on her hair pressing himself on her, her soft body against his felt really good. Fawaz broke the kiss and looked at her breathlessly, she smirked at him. His gaze fell on her swollen lips, her lipstick smudged badly. His gaze then fell on her heaving chest, her dupatta off place exposing her lehengha's choli and through the deep cut, he could see her cleavage slightly. He then looked in her eyes, she is staring at him lustfully. Her hazel eyes turning dark with desire and lust.

His gaze fell on her quivering lips again, he leaned forward and kissed her again. Maha grabbed his mane and deepening their kiss.

Fawaz placed his hand on her waist and felt her shiver, her skin so smooth, so soft. He ran his hands all over her waist. They broke the kiss, Fawaz grabbed a fistful of her hair and arches her head exposing her long slender neck. Maha is still looking at him almost like her gaze is glued to him. Fawaz began to hungrily kiss all over her neck, she placed her arms around him. His hand sensuously moving to her back and towards the hook of her choli. As his fingers brush against the hook, Maha smiled pushing him.

Fawaz stumbled back little and looked at her stunned, Maha smirked.

'Okay, I am bored' she said adjusting her dupatta. Fawaz's eyes widened, she is bored? So soon? he hadn't even started yet. Fawaz is feeling very turned on right now but she has asked him to stop, what is he supposed to do now?

'Not bad for someone who doesn't have a girlfriend' she said fixing her hair. Fawaz kept gaping at her, what just happened?

'See you around' she winked at him patting his cheek.

After taking few steps she turned back to look at him and smirked, she then turned and pushed her hair to one side exposing her back to him and then walked away. Fawaz stared at her retreating back still very turned on, disappointed and confused.