CHAPTER 18- JUST MARRIED

Fawaz spends some time with his friends who were busy teasing him, also giving him tips. Fawaz walked into his room looking around he noticed Maha isn't there. His room doesn't look like his room anymore. It is dimly lit with many lavender scented candles, there are many rose petals spread across the room on the floor. He walked towards his bed, his bed is covered with red and maroon sheets and duvet. There are two pillows and few small heart shaped pillows around it, there are few rose petals all over his bed as well. He sat on his bed picking up one of the rose petal he smelt it and smiled.

Just then he heard the bathroom door open, his heartbeat accelerating as he sat up straight waiting for Maha to step out.

Soon Maha came out of the bathroom, Fawaz gawked at her. She is dressed in black lacy nightdress reaching till her mid-thigh exposing her long legs. The straps of her nightdress thin and flimsy. On top of that the plunging neckline exposing a lot of her cleavage. Her hair wet as she had a quick shower to freshen up, she placed her hair on her shoulder trying to hide her chest feeling shy.

Fawaz walked towards her in a daze, he kept shamelessly gawking at her from top to bottom. Maha took steps back as he advanced towards her. She closed her eyes as her back hits the wall, her breathing getting uneven.

Fawaz is now very close to her, his gaze fell on her heaving chest.

He gently caressed her arm with his fingertips, Maha shivered with his touch. He moved his fingers caressing her collarbone and neck. He placed his hand around her nape and pulled her closer. He closed his eyes tilting his head leaning close he hovered his lips over hers, she smiled pecking his lips. He kissed her forehead and she wrapped her palms on his arms feeling his biceps.

He kissed her lips again, they soon began to smooch passionately. Fawaz ran his fingers across her waist and she trembled clenching his shervani sleeve tightly. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist. Their kiss deepening.

Fawaz left her lips and looked at her, she opened her eyes and looked at him lovingly. He smiled and gently moved her hair aside, his fingers brushing against her neck making her tremble again. He placed a soft kiss on her shoulder and crook of her neck, Maha smiled tilting her head backward and she wrapped her arms around him. Fawaz gently tucked her sleeve letting it fall off her shoulder he ran his fingers on her now exposed shoulder, she quivered under him. He leaned forward and began to kiss her shoulder, Maha buried her fingers into his mane and with the other hand, she held him tightly. It seemed like she is having weak knees as she is having difficulty standing but Fawaz held her tight. His gentle kisses turned passionately, he trailed his kisses from her shoulder through her collarbone and towards her other shoulder. He gripped her arms tightly and she winced.

Fawaz stopped kissing, he moved his head looking at her, he caressed her chin and jawline with the back of his fingers and she smiled closing her eyes.

Fawaz bent and gently scooped her in his arms. He turned around and carried her towards the bed. She circled her arms around his neck, she looked at him but when he looked at her she lowered her gaze, a smile on her lips. He gently placed her on the bed, she slowly looked at him. With their gaze locked, Fawaz placed his hands on her shoulder and made her lie down on the bed. She looked at him with so much innocence and it snapped Fawaz out of his trance.

What is he doing? He can't do this? This is not right. He stood up straight. Maha frowned

'You must be tired' he said turning around and unbuttoning his shervani. Maha smiled. She stood up and wrapped her arms around his waist.

'I am not...but I didn't know you have such low stamina' she provokes him. Fawaz turned to glare at her through the mirror. Maha rolled her eyes and turned him around, she held his collar and pulled him closer. She pressed her lips against his, 'Tonight is our wedding night, right?' she whispered against his lips before kissing him again. Fawaz didn't kiss her, he held her shoulders and separated their frames.

He looked at her with raised eyebrows, Maha blinked at him for few seconds before sighing in defeat, 'Okay!'

She then helped him remove his shervani, 'Nice body.' she winked at him and he smiled, his cheeks turning red with the compliment.

As Fawaz walked towards the bathroom, Maha climbed on the bed moving to her side. He stopped at the door and turned around, 'I sleep shirtless, I hope you don't mind.' He smirked her. She blushed hiding inside the duvet. Fawaz shook his head smiling, he then turned around going in the bathroom.

Minutes later Fawaz entered the room and found her sleeping, she slept so fast and she was saying she wasn't tired.

'Liar.' He smiled to himself.

He admired her as he walked towards her, looking at her intently he is realizing how much he is getting attached to her. He lay on his side facing her. He could hear faint snores. He too yawned. Weddings can seriously be very hectic and tiring. He turned around and closed his eyes soon drifting to sleep.

************************

Next morning Fawaz woke up on his usual time, he stretched yawning. He then felt soft palms on his bare chest. Maha has woken up and is now hugging him.

'Good morning' he said, tilting his head he kissed top of her head. She smiles

'Good morning' she replied sleepily. He separated their frames and turned to look at her, she blushed seeing his naked torso.

Fawaz moved his arm placing his palm beside her. Looking at her, he climbed over. She inhaled sharply closing her eyes. He hovered over her enjoying her nervousness. She looked very cute.

He kissed her forehead before kissing her lips, she smiled into the kiss as she reciprocated to his kiss.

'I have to go for a jog.' Fawaz said moving to his side. As he is about to get down the bed, Maha held his arm, 'I am coming with you.' she smiled at him. Fawaz nodded. He will be delighted to have his wife accompany him.

Maha goes in the bathroom first while Fawaz waits for her. Luckily, she took only five minutes, she came out in her jogging attire- a pink tank top and black hot pants. He watched her dazed as she tied her hair in a high ponytail and then wore her sneakers.

'Hurry up, Fawaz.' She said snapping him from his trance. He shook his head. He grabbed his towel from the bed and hurried into the bathroom.

They jogged together and one hour later sat on the bench. As Maha wiped the sweat off her arms and nape Fawaz got them a small two cups of ice-cream. She looked at him with eyebrows raised.

He looked at her and then at the cups of ice-cream, 'Relax, it is a small not much calorie.' He sat beside her. He forwarded the cup, Maha took it from him. They silently ate watching other people jog.

'I didn't know you jogged too.' Fawaz said.

Maha turned her head and looked at him, 'Of course, how else have I maintained such awesome figure.' She said slightly offended.

Fawaz smiled and leaned forward bringing his lips near her ear, 'I haven't yet seen your figure properly, yet' he whispered making her choke. He smirked leaning back, she then blushed and silently began to eat her ice-cream.