CHAPTER 21- DINNER

That night Fawaz started to get ready for dinner, they are to go to a restaurant nearby. Both are tried and so they planned to rest today and go around site seeing tomorrow.

Fawaz applied the latest cologne, it says on the bottle that this one is ladies favorite. He sniffed a strong smell of ladies perfume, he turned around finding Maha dressed in black chiffon off shoulder long evening dress. She is wearing a matching dangling earring. She walked up to him smiling. He is awestruck looking at her, she combed her hair standing close him. Fawaz felt tingling in his stomach again, she parted her hair placing it on one side of her shoulder, Fawaz moved behind her and held her waist. She smiled, he looked at their reflection in the mirror

'You are looking so hot' he whispered and gently tugged her earlobe making her inhale sharply/ Fawaz placed a gentle kiss on her bare shoulder and she shivered, her lips parting. He kissed her neck snuggling closer. She held his hands falling weak. He then parted their frames and made her turn.

He then kissed her forehead, she smiled hugging him resting her head on his chest.

They have a silent romantic dinner together. After dinner, Fawaz took Maha for a walk. She smiled resting her head on his shoulder, their fingers entwined

'Fawaz, you know. No one has ever made me feel so special...' she said. Fawaz smiled sadly.

She tilted her head looking at him, 'Fawaz...can I ask you something?' she asked he nodded.

'Later' she said biting her lower lip, Fawaz wrapped his arms around her protectively.

Fawaz married her under pressure but his concern for her is sincere and honest. Somewhere in between acting to be her friend he actually ended up being her friend and as a friend, he has promised her to never hurt her.

After his promotion, he has decided to come clean, it will hurt her but not as much as it will hurt later.

**************************

They come back to the hotel, Maha held Fawaz hand. He turned around and she hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck

'Thank you' she whispered, Fawaz smiled wrapping his arms around her waist.

'Maha...you are very special to me' he confessed caressing her hair.

She parted their frame, her arms still circled around his neck while his hands in gently holding her waist.

'I love you' she said pecking his nose. Fawaz smiled awkwardly.

Fawaz changed into his track pants and sat on the bed going through the brochures for various places to visit here. Maha came out from the bathroom dressed in her sleeveless white Tee and grey shorts.

'What are you doing?' she said sitting beside him, he handed her the brochures

'Making plans...come let us do this together' he said, she places the brochures beside her and took his hand in hers

'Fawaz, forget all this for now. Let's talk na' she insisted. Fawaz smiled and held her cheek nodding.

'I wanted to ask you something...' she said looking down and making circles on the bedsheet with her index finger.

'Maha, you are my wife. Don't be hesitant.' he said placing his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him.

'You...have...I mean...do you...I mean...did you have a girlfriend before.' she asked looking at him feeling embarrassed.

Fawaz looked at her, should he confess about Miara? But then what will he say if Maha asks why she left him? He can't tell her the truth that he didn't want to marry Miara because of business commitments. She will question him as to why he readily agreed to marry her? There is no trusting Maha's mood swings.