CHAPTER 60- TOGETHER

Fawaz sat on his boss's bed feeling uncomfortable. He is left alone in the room as Maha had something urgent to do. What is so urgent that she left her husband alone making him feel awkward. He looked around, the décor of the room reflected Tasneem's personality. There is a huge book shelf filled with business books and serious (boring) big thick novels. There is a flat screen TV with a DVD player and DVDs of documentaries and some art films. Why is she so serious? Fawaz didn't have anything to do for time-pass, and sitting on the bed made him feel very awkward. So, he decided to stand by the window.

He turned around on hearing Maha open the door. He looked at her and understood what urgent work she had.

She wore a light pink satin night robe, her hair open and placed on her shoulder.

'Sorry, Faheem had woken up...' she stopped speaking when Fawaz placed a finger on her lips.

'Come.' He held her hand and took her towards the bed. She smiled sitting at the edge of the bed, Fawaz sat opposite her. He admired her. He had missed looking at her. For five years, he had been admiring and talking to her photo and now having her in front of him, he just wants to admire her.

'What are you looking at?' she frowned. Fawaz extended his hand and placed his palm on her cheek and smiled, 'Admiring my wife.' he said

Maha blushed, she then composed herself, 'Your only wife.' she said confidently.

'I missed you so much.' He confessed and leaning forward he kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes smiling little.

He then moved and looked at her, and kept looking at her. After a while, Maha stood up. He kept watching her. She stood in front of him, looking bolding into his eyes she untied her night robe and shrugged it off her shoulder revealing her pink and white-necklaced nightgown. Fawaz kept staring at her face, she smiled and leaned forward.

Fawaz inhaled her perfume as she sat on his lap, her legs on either side of him. Her dress climbed up little. They stared into each other eyes.

'I missed you, Fawaz.' She said wrapping her arms around his neck. Fawaz cupped her face in between his palms.

'I love you Maha and I am sorry for...'

'Shh...' Maha placed her finger on his lips, 'No talking about bad things...' she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. Fawaz held her waist and reciprocated to her kiss. Maha held his nape with one hand and fingers of her other hand disappearing into his mane, their kiss deepening.

'Fawaz.' She giggled as Fawaz lifted her little placing her on the bed. He looked at her briefly before kissing her again. Maha began to quickly unbutton his shirt. They kissed passionately while quickly undressing each other.

Maha held his nape as he kissed the crook of her neck. He held her other hand, entwining their fingers he pressed their hands against the bed.

Maha moaned as he sucked on her breasts, she struggled to free hand from his grip as she wanted to hold him.

Having each other intimately after five years made both feel elated. They poured all their bottled-up love as they made love to each other. Them coming together was no less than rain after months, years of drought.

'What happened?' Maha frowned when she noticed Fawaz had stopped kissing her. She propped up on her elbows looking up at him, her breathing heavy. Fawaz stared at her stomach, she frowned and looked where he was looking.

'Fawaz?' she asked confused. Fawaz moved his hand and touched her C-section scar. A sad smile on his lips.

'I wish I was there with you when our kids were born.' He said, his eyes filling with tears. Maha smiled sadly too. She held his arms and pulled him over her again.

She cupped his face with her palms, 'Don't think of what we could have done or not, what is lost is lost and the good part is that now we are together. The distance made us a stronger, better and mature person.' She smiled at him. Fawaz is stunned with Maha talking sense. He smiled. She frowned at him.

'What?'

'Nothing,' he suppressed his smile, 'You have maintained well after childbirth...' he complimented. Maha blushed, 'It was tough getting rid of all those baby fat, it was pa...' she then frowned, 'Why the hell are we talking?' she pouted. Fawaz smiled and leaned forward kissing her pout. Maha smiled and hugged him.

After their lovemaking session, Fawaz dropped to his side. Both looked at each other breathlessly. Both sweating yet glowing. After years, they felt alive. Maha shifted resting her head on his chest and her arm around his waist. He wrapped his arms around her.

'I love you.' Fawaz said kissing the top of her head

'I love you too.' Maha kissed his chest and snuggled closer. Soon, the two slept off. They had the most peaceful sleep they had in years.