EPILOGUE

Fawaz had never seen his parents so shocked ever in his life. His parent's expressions were priceless as they stared at the two kids their son introduced as his sons. Begum blinked at Naveen and Naveen blinked at her.

But after the shock had sunk in they were the happiest, Fawaz had ever seen them in ages.

He looked at Maha and smiled, 'Thank you.'

'For?'

'For everything. But the most for coming back into my life. I couldn't have lived without you. I feel like a shit to have treated you badly but you...came back.'

Maha sighed shrugged, 'I had to, because unfortunately I love you.' she pretended like it was a burden to love him. Fawaz smiled and held her hand, entwining their fingers he said, 'I love you too.'

Maha smiled and hugged him, he hugged her back.

Fawaz had always been an ambitious workaholic and had found his happiness with his work only. But with Maha coming into his life, he realized how incomplete he was without someone love him, without someone to love.

Earlier he was not happy married to Maha as he saw her as only his friend but with time he fell in love with her without him realizing until he lost her. It would have been forever had life not given him the second chance.

Fawaz is very grateful to Maha to have accepted him back. He felt lucky to have a woman like her love him so much.

All the events changed Maha as well. She became more mature and understanding rather than being rash and impulsive.

Along with teaching both a lesson, all the ups and down in their lives also brought Fawaz and Maha closer strengthening their bond and love.

Fawaz broke apart and held Maha's hand leading her towards his kids and parents, their happy and complete family.

---------THE END-------------