Connor Franta

"CONNOR WE NEED TO LEAVE BOYS GET YOUR ASSES UP NOW"

"Y/N WE GET IT" Jc screamed from his room. 30 minutes later.     We were sitting at the air port till they finally called "FLIGHT 15 TO HAWAII".

We got up and started walking Connor wrapped his hand around you waist. "Are You Ready For The Best Time Of Your Life"

"If It Can Beat Meeting You And The Boys"

"Aww Babe" he kisses your check.

You Start Blushing you were messing with Sam on the plane since he was asleep and he looked like a cute little kid.

"We Have The Room To Our Selves We All Have Different Rooms" Connor whispers to you

"Okay Connor" you bite you lip knowing he's going to want to have sex.

LATER AT THE HOTEL.

You and Connor had a argument because you did something really bad but you didn't mean to. Connor was laying on the other bed. You go to him and get on top of him.

"Connor I'm Sorry I Didn't Mean To"

"You Should Have Told Me"

"Well I'm SORRY CONNOR I WONT DO IT AGAIN" You get off him and start walking towards the door. He Grabs your hand and turns to towards him and you bite your bottom lip.

"IM Sorry" he kisses you.

The Best Sex Is Make Up Sex. He picks you up and puts you on the bed. He Starts taking off your clothes and his. He holds your hand down above your head. You guys start kissing rough.

"Wait Y/N" He grabs a rubber(condom) out of his bag.

You bite your bottom lip and he goes in you faster and harder you can here him groan in your ear.

"Connor" you moan

He laughs a little and goes harder.

"I like it when you say my name"

"Connor let my hands go"

He lets your hands go and you grab on his back scratching. He picks up one of your legs and goes harder. Making your body move with him and he goes faster.

"Connor" you moan. You Curl your toes and you climax and let out a loud groan.

You Get On Top Of Connor and going as fast as you can. Scratching his chest as you go faster.

"Y/N" He moans loud

Placing his hands on your waist making you guys in sync. Pushing your body down harder making him go deeper in you. You go faster.

"Y/N" He moans really loud

He Stops Breathing so hard you fall to the side of him and he kisses your jaw line

"I For Give You I'm Sorry"

"You Better Why Do We Do This"

"Because You Like It Rough"

You giggle and wrap the sheets around you and fall asleep.