Savannah And Connor Franta

A/N so happy birthday day Savannah and thank you soo much guys for reading my story I hit 1.4K

.

.

I'm finshing up my photo shoot. Connor walked into my dressing room

"Hey Savannah"

"Hey let me get dressed"

"Okay"

He came and turned me around and kisses me. He picks me up and grabbed my ass! I laughed he put my back against the wall and trailed his fingers to my underwear. He slipes on finger into my underwear I giggled. He started to tease be.

"Connor don't tease me"

He laughs and kisses my neck and starts to nibble on my skin. He puts a finger in my vigina. I moan into his neck as he starts to go faster making wetter. He stops and looks at me and smiling pulling the two fingers out.

"We should wait "

"Connor " I whine

"Savannah "

"Uggh fine"

He puts me down and I take off my panties and put on some sweats. He washes his hands and grabs my hand and takes me to the car. There is only 4 cars there besides Connors. I turn to him and kids him. I put my hand in his thigh and he pulls me closer. I move my hand down and I can fill his boner. I start to rub it up and down and he moans softly.

"Savannah"

I move my hands up to his bet and zipper and start to undo them.

"Savannah we should wait" he said in between each kiss

I broke the kiss

"You said that I waited you teased so it's happening here"

I ran my fingers through my light brown hair and climbed on to his lap. Slipping off my sweats I start to kiss him. I start to tug at his pants and he lift me up and pulls them down. I at at the to grind on him and he moans

"No teasing babe"

He pushes me back and goes inside me . my hands pressed up against the glass and my breath making the glass foggs up as I moan

"Connor".

He starts to go faster. I push him back and the seat falls back we laugh . I kiss him and I grind on him. He puts his hands on my waist and we are in sync. He moans my name and I do the same. He pulls my shirt off and I'm clips my bra. He grabs my boobs and massage my breast. I moan louder. I grind slower as he kisses my neck and I nibble on his neck. He licks my nipple and I throw my head back in pleasure feeling like I'm about to climax. He starts to suck on my nipple. I moan louder and he laughs. I start to grind on him faster and harder he moans my name with a smile on his face. I slow down feeling the juice come out of me and he looks at me.

"Your big brown eyes are sparkling"

"Shut up Connor"

I kiss him once more and climb to my seat and get dressed.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT SAVANNAH