I WANNA CRY!!

So its still Monday yahhhp and OMFG

Tyler Oakley, Beathny Mota, and Jenna Marbles

all those people are my fucking idols and all of them were put up for something and JENNA MARBLES WON!!!

like I don't even know how I feel like I wanna cry happy tears I'm writing this right after it happened and I jumped up and screamed my ass off.

My brother was like Marbles has a fat ass.

My sister was like I like Tylers hair.

My niece started screaming when she saw beathny on the TV screen.

Like im soo fucking happy they won. Kelly is fucking funny on here I love her two.

Fucking porn stach from orange in the new black he looks better with out his mustache not saying he's hot.

AHHHHHH ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK JUST FUCKING WON.

okay know I'm crying happy tears im soo happy right now!!

Iggy and Sam Smith both won awards

CONGRATS SAM SMITH!! I love you and I'm glad you won that award! at the same time they said that my phone rang singing lay me down by Sam Smith. it was just a friend...

ED SHEERAN FUCKING WON A AWARD AWWWW SHIT. I've been listening to him since 4th grade so that's 4 or 5 years I'm so happy for him. I'm a true fan of his and I hope he keeps making it bigger still I can't wait to see him in concert for the first time.

So today at work my summer job. This new person comes in I was sitting in a window thingy on the phone well I was hiding from people. ANYWAY!! He walks up to me and I look at him slowly.

He had on Vans some black jeans and a flane on with a beanie. Me I had on convers Black ripped skinny jeans and a White v neck with my hair up in a bun. Yeah I had my make up on nothing to heavy just eyebrows and some lip gloss and mascara. He had no look on his face I looked at him

"can I help you"

"yeah I'm looking for Anya they said your Anya" he's fucking British

"what do you want"

"I'm here because I'm suppose to help you"

"I'm on break those kids are doing what ever for a while so sit"

he sits down right next to me and he smells good. a few minutes later he takes off his flane and he has on Green Day muscle tee. His arms had a couple of tattoos on them i smiled.

"you gonna get anymore tattoos" I ask

"yeah do you have any"

"no but I'm getting one"

he smirked at me

"do you smile"

"if someone makes me smile yes I can"

"how old are you"

"16 how old are you"

"14 where are you from"

"the UK why so many dam questions"

"because I think I like you" I mumbled

" I think I like you to love"

"I'm talking about as a friend mate"

"yeah me two"he winks at me

oh you wanna play like that. I smiled at him. He slowly took off his beanie off. He shook his hair have you seen kian Lawley hair it was like that but not that color. his roots where black and the rest was a red velvet hair color. After that we talked some more still I wanna figure out how to make him smile I will find out!

Fucking school is starting up soon and its going to be my first year in high school. I didn't hate middle school in 7th I had bullies but in 8th I was like fuck you bitches come at me. I changed my style and started helping people getting bullied. My principal thought I was in a gang but once he saw me hanging out with emos and hippisters he backed off. So yay high school let's get this shit started! I'm fucking kidding I don't wanna go.

But I did travel a lot and I met a lot of people I got a friend that is pregnant and only 14 witch I am the god mother of that child. Happy to be. I don't wanna grow up I wanna stay young don't grow up stay young party shop to you drop. Fuck i don't know I'm just gonna go now 

love you and good night