Jack Gilinsky

you where at a party at jacks house. for the past 3songs you and Jack have been grinding on each other.

"y/n so you want to go upstairs"

"yeah"

he kisses you and pulls you closer to him.

"can you do something to me that you haven't done in a long time"

"what" he asked raising a eyebrow

"finger me Jack"

he looks down at you with a smile on his face saying yeah. he grabs your arm starting to take you upstairs.

"hey y/n where are you going" y/f askes you

"Jack is taking me upstairs y/f I'll see after okay"

they smile and Jack takes you to his room. you lay back on the bed. you kick off your shoes and Jack pulls down your pants along your panties.

he sits at the bottom of you and sticks two fingers in you not putting them fully in. you moan as he goes a little faster. just as you start to grow wetter he pulls the fingers out of you.

"Jack" you whine

"I'm going full in you trust me"

"only if you sing"

"okay y/n" he smiled and began to sing his song FLIGHT.

he stuck fingers back in it felt the same. then he pushes slowly into you. he pulls out and goes on harder making you moan and arch your back. He went back in moving his fingers then he found the sweetest spot that made you moan his name. He picks up the past.  his thumb touches you clit.

"Jack" you moan

he stayed at the same past your wall began to get tight. a felling in the pit of your stomach began to grow.

"mmh Faster Jack"

he listens and goes faster. his finger touches your gspot.He put the fingers in harder and that did it you reached you high. he took his fingers out and chuckled.

"what" you say putting your bottoms back on

"your face babe when you climax its so cute"

"no its not now let me touch you"

"okay"

he went up against the wall. you pulled his bottoms off. his hard member showed. you take the tip and play with it teasing him. he moans you slowly push it on your mouth and slowly back out.

"y/n" he groans

you look up at him his eyes are closed and he is smiling. you start to pump at a good past. your hand moving up and down faster till he starts to moan and pant. you slip his penis back into your mouth. his hand pulls at your hair. he pushes your hard down fully in to him making you gag.

"y/n again"

so you did it again bobbing at a fast past. you look up at him he bites his bottom lip. then smiles his lips slowly part.

"baby" he moans

then he cums in your mouth.

"now aren't you cute Mr. Gilinsky when you cum" you smiling. he just chuckles and gets dressed. you both head back to the party.