Ali & Sam Pottorff

@dirtygirly

Dryer "laundry room" Sex

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"Sam baby please help me carry all these clothes down stairs"

I say pulling out the second basket

"Why are there so many clothes anyway?" he asks

"Because of you. You were gone and you took some clothes and came back with even more clothes"

"ohh okay I see now" he smiles

We both grab a basket and walk down to the basement to the wash. Sam helps me take the clothes from the wash and into the dryer. After that we start the washer and I sit on the the dryer as he starts it. We start talking about random things him in between my legs. Me sitting on the dryer made up the same height his hands go to my waist when he laughs. I feel the dryer change to spin and it begins to vibrate on my center. I stop laughing and take in a breath.

"Ali are you okay"

"yeah its the vibration"

He smiles cocking his head to the side

"Really" he smiles

"Yeah really"

brings his lips to my neck. Slowly starting to make me move my hips. The thin fabric between my pajama shorts and panties become wetter as he pushes me harder into the dryer and moving my hips faster. I start to moan his lips leave my neck and make there way up to my lips. I grab the back of his neck and push him into my lips. One of his hands slips into my panties while the other pushes me back a little. His hand slips down and a finger lands on my clit. Playing and massaging it. The feeling on my clit and the vibration on my center was making me feel just right.

I slip my hands down to his pants. Locking my fingers into his belt buckles and pulling him closer. I pop his button and pull his zipper down. His pants fall down to his anckles. I slowly pull down his boxers. As he slid down my panties. Finally getting mines off he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He looks at me raising his eyebrows. I bite my lip and nod. He slowly slides me onto him.