Angelica/Matt Espinosa

I was taking a bubble bath because I wanted to. I like bubble baths it relaxes me.

My phone started playing the song Matt rapped to me.

"hello"

"hey what are you doing"

"taking a bath Matt"

"oh so your wet with bubbles"

"yeah"

"and if I was there do you know what I would do"

"tell me" I moan

" I would get in there and place on top of me and fuck you

dont touch your self Angelica"

"but you made me horny"

he just hung up and layed back and went under water I heard the bathroom door open. and the curtins opened it reveals a hafe way naked Matt with a boner who is smiling up at me. I come up and look at him

"I can't see anything you have way to many bubbles" he says doing a puppy face

"well you would have to join me to see anything"

with that he turns around puts a condom on and gets completly naked. he got in right behind me.

"come here" he says into my ear

I turn around and get on my knees and kiss him. he holds onto my waist I pull at his ear and bite down onto his bottom lip he opens him mouth wider and I stick my tounge into his mouth. he pulls me closer to him I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around his waist. he grabs my ass and squeezes it. I began to grind on him so he knows I want more then this.

he stops kissing me and kisses my neck he swipes his hands over my breast to remove the bubbles. he then takes my nipple into his mouth. I pull at his hair and moan. I grind faster and roll my eyes to the back of my head this fells so good. he kisses me back up to my lips and grabs my hips.

Matt lifts me up and then slides me down on to he Dick.I hold onto his shoulders and I begin to bounce up and down. he grabs my hair and pulls my face to his he kisses me groaning into my mouth.I sit on his dick and grind my hips.  I go faster he stops kissing me and trails a finger down my body till I can't see it from the bubbles. he places that finger on my clit.

"Matt" I moan

I start to grind faster and he sucks on my nipple while still rubbing my clit. he bulks his hips making him go into me hard. I bulk my hips having the feeling of me about to climax

"Matthew" I moan louder

"Again"

he bulks his hips again and again. I roll my eyes to the back of my head.

"Matthew" I moan

I dig my nails into his shoulders and suck on his neck. he bulks his hips on more time and I cum. and so does he.

"you moaned my real name out" he smiles

"I did"

"yeah you were like MMHMMM MATHEW AGAIN MATHEW" he said in a high pitched voice

"well I didn't know"...