Gabby & Jack G

@Magconisthebae
Air Plane Sex
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Me Jack and the boys were on our way to I don't remember but this plane ride is 3hours and we have been on it for 1. Jack has his head on my lap sleep. His arm draped over his face and one foot pressed against the window and the other on the floor. He had on a red shirt and grey sweats and socks on why no shoes who knows. A idea popped into my head I looked down at him smiling like a retard.

I'm going to mess with him let's see how far we can take this. oh and Gabby don't mess up okay!

I looked around and mostly everyone was asleep or were on there way to sleep. Some were watching the movie on the screen. The smile came back to my face. I slowly made my way to his hair lightly pulling at it. Trailing my hand over his arm and tracing his lips with my thumb. His lips slowly parted a little. I moved down stopping at the bottom of his shirt. I slowly slid his shirt up tracing his v line. His body flexes I look down and see that he is hard. My hand travels up his shirt drawing shapes as I go up and back down.

A groan escapes his mouth. I go back down and slow my breathing down. I trace his v line again and trail my fingers into his sweats.

No boxers really Jack really!

I slowly made my way through his sweats. Filling his pubic hair I run my fingers through it. His hand grips my leg as he groans again. I look at his face and he's still asleep. My finger traces lines into his penis. As his penis stands up he whimpers a little bit. I trace some lines all the way up to his tip and brush my thumb over the tip. I take my hand out and spit in my hand

yes spit you don't want a dry dick! I

wrap my hand around his penis and make my way up spreading some of his pre cum over the tip. Slowly I start to jerk him off his breathing gets faster. I focus on what I can see and slow my pace down. I look at his face his breathing not normal I pick my pace up a little.

"Gabby Baby Faster" he groans.

my eyes look at him yahp he still sleep. Oh he thinks this is a wet dream! I smile and pick my pace up a little tracing my thumb over his tip each time I go up. I turn my body a little and take my other hand and trace his v line while still pumping him with the other. I make my hand down and use that to pump him tightening my grip around his and pumping faster. I lick my lips as I feel him twitch as his grip around my leg goes tighter. I can fill him about to cum then BAM!! he sits up waking up while he cums in his pants I sit there just looking at him with that smile. my face is heated. I look at his sweats and see the pretty big wet spot while he is still panting. Like dam that's a lot.

"Why Gabby" he asks

"I wanted to test you I wanted to see how far I could take it and I got you to wake up while you cummed"

"I thought it was a wet dream"

"nah that was all me baby"

"bathroom now" he said with a smile

I got up and rushed to the bathroom while he tried to fix his boner. I fucking hate air plane bathrooms. He finally came in not saying anything still focused on his boner and cum in his sweats.

"you should wear boxers so you know if you cum durning a wet dream it won't get on your sweats"

"this is because of you"

"its okay I'll wash them and make sure each drop of cum is out of them" I leaned against the door

"thanks now Get naked"

"what"

"Naked now"

he starts undressing and I do the same. He walks to me and runs his hands down my back. Squeezing my ass and running a hand to the front one hand on the lower part of my back. His lips went to my neck he slowly runs his fingers down my body. Two fingers go into my center curving to the side and up. I gasp and moan as his fingers start to pump fast in that same position. My head falls back and my nails dig into his shoulders I'm already about to cum. 

"Jack ...Oh ...My... God... Jack" I moan

his fingers move even faster. I close my eyes my walls start to tighten around his fingers. A moan comes out of my mouth as I cum.

"Now jump"

his hands go to my thighs

"no give me some time"

"no jump now Gabby"

I jump and wrap my arms around his neck. His lips connect with mine as he holds me up against the door. I brush my tounge over his bottom lip his mouth opens and I slip my tounge in. His hand on my back makes it way down to my thigh giving it a squeeze. Jack lowered me down onto his penis. I moan and rock my hips his lips leave mine and trail down to my neck then colour bone. He picks up his pace as he gets closer to my breast

"gabby" he groans

"yeah...Jack" I moan

his lips attach to my nipple. I close my eyes and grab his hair and moan. His tounge flicks over my now hard nipple. He sucks a little then bites down softly and moves to the other doing the same. I move my hips faster as his become harder and faster. I attach my lips to his neck and suck as I cum. His hands go to my hips and pull me up as his cum goes onto my stomach.

"Jack!" I yell

"I love you Gabby" he says

"I love you to but oh my god really you clean this off my now"

he smiles and gets dressed whipping his cum off me. I get dressed and walk out to find Jack Johnson looking at us creeped out

"Gabby and Jack I hate you guys so much" he says

"you do not have to have sex in the bathroom I wake up to pee to hear that ewww I had to pee in a cup" he whines

I smile and pat his head and give him a kiss on the forehead

"I'm sorry but what did you do with the cup"

"I gave it to the lady and told her there is something wrong with my apple juice she then smelled it a stormed off" he smiles

we all burst into laughter.

"poor girl"

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I hope you like it gabby

sorry if its to long

I had fun with this one