Donnie and y/n

so hes a viner I just found out about him and got this story in my head.

-his links I know-

Vine: officiallydonnie

Instagram: _therealdonnie_

oh and I hope you guys know y/n stands for your name

let's get started

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
y/n p.o.v

Donnie was getting ready to do a grind vine I sat on the bed looking at him. he handed me the phone.

"you ready y/n"

"shouldn't I be asking are you ready" I smiled

"I'm ready" we both said

I played the music and he started to grind. I watched every move he made. his spin would show when his back went up. he held onto his head. when he came up he smiled.

"you can stop biting your lip" he said sitting next to me.

I stopped and looked at the phone that he was editing. he showed me after and it kept playing over and over again. the more it played the more it mad me want him

I hit the post button. he played the music again and sat on the floor. I went on my phone and so did he. a new song came on and I layed back starting to play a game.

I felt his hands on my thighs he slowly opened my legs

"y/n"

"yes"

he took my phone and kissed me. I placed both hands on the side of his face. I bit his lip and pull away kissing his lip piercing.

we stayed quiet he looked at me and I stared at him. I went down to the bottom of my shirt starting to lift it up. he watched me do it the whole way. he grabbed my sweats and underwear and slowly pulled them down he kissed me down till the bottom of my belly button he pulled the all the way. he climbed back in between my legs I pulled his boxers and sweats down.

He got up and went to his dresser grabbing a condom. I looked at the packet that was blue and white.

he put it on and got back in between my legs again. I traced my finger down his spin he kissed me and grabbed my hands putting them over my head. he laced our fingers

"y/n try being quiet"

"but there is no one here"

"let's see how long you can stay quiet"

"okay"

He lined his self with me and slowly pushed in. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. his hips dip down and back up. when his back comes up you can see his spin. he put his head in between my neck

"fu..ck.. fa..s.ster" I said trying to break free

he let go and grabbed the head bored. I instantly went to his back. My hands went down his spin and till his hips. The head bored made a big bang as he went faster.

I bulked my hips and pushed his down. I moaned really loud his hips went faster. I Digged my nails into his hips he starts sucking on my neck. his hand went down to my clit and starts rubbing at a fast past.

"Oh...M..y... GOd..." I moaned

"y/n" he groaned

both of his hands went to my legs and opened them wider

"rub...it" he groaned but commanded

I did as told. rubbing in a 8shape feeling my stomach flip. I start to whimper as his pace picks up.

I moan his name as I feel the juice flow out of me onto him and the bed sheets.

he pounds into me a few more times. his back rises and falls at a quick past as his bottom goes at a slow. he let out a low moan of my name.

he pulled out taking the condom off and and tying it and throwing it on the floor. by the door and right then the door swung open.

"oh my god man it smells like sex in here you nasty freaky little bitches and you said we were having boys night and um you both might wanna cover up your asses" his friend said

I smiled and wrapped the covers over us putting my head in between his head. lightly sucking on it beginig to give him a hickey.

"we still are but get the fuck out let me say good bye and shit"

"wait how did you get in"I asked looking from Donnie's neck to his friend

"um the door was unlocked really dangerous someone eld would have caught you to having sex"

"yeah true but what's your name" I said looking back at Donnie and the huge hickey.

I'm the mysterious friend honey you have to earn to know this name oh and PICK UP YOUR CONDOM" amd with that he laughed and walked out...

+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/

so what do you guys think.