Leslie & Kian L.

@catoris

Car "back seat" SEX!

Before you read but have you guys noticed that Ashton from 5sos his curls are loser now and he's keeping his facial hair. Luke is getting facial hair. Michael has a eyebrow piercing. I haven't noticed anything about Calum

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"Kian we need to get gas" I say

"no Leslie we don't we can make it" He does a weird face making me smile

"watch when need to call a tow truck to pick us up from the side of the road"

I lean back on the window and watch the trees in the dark. A few minutes later the car slows down. He pulls the car over and here we are gasless.

"I told you kian"

"what ever smarty pants" he says in a weird voice

"we are stuck on the high way"

"I'll call the tow truck."

He steps out the car and gets on the phone. I watch as makes some faces and then laughs. He looks at me and smiles then winks. Once off the phone he climbs into the back seat.

"they won't be Here for a hour or two" I nod

"can you come back here" he whispers in my ear.

I smile and kick off my shoes. I turn around and look at him he just was smiling. I climb into the backseats and onto Kian's lap. His arms wrap around my waist I smile and place a finger under his chin. I lift his chin up and press my lips to his. The kiss was soft till his hands travel down to my ass. He gives me a squeeze I open my mouth his tounge slips into my mouth. I pull his flower crown off and run my fingers through his hair. Bawling his hair into my fist as he catches my tounge and starts to suck on it. I feel his boner on my center so I start grind. My mouth leaves his as I pick up my grinding. I put my mouth by his ear and moan.

He pushes me into him harder and groans. His head falls back as I moan louder. My hands leave his hair and down to his pants. I unbutton them and stop grinding to pull his and my pants off but still in our shirts and me still in my panties. I start to grind again on him this time feeling much better. He thrust his hips forward wanting more. I grind harder and moan he flips us over and props my legs up. Taking my panties off as fast as he can. His tounge meets my wet center and works faster inside me. One of my hands goes to his head and holds him there and the other presses up against the window behind me. His tounge goes to my clit. Placing it between his lips and his tounge attacking it. I moan his name and pull at his hair.

His tounge slowly leaves my clit and back down to my center. His tounge goes into me faster then before I push his had so he goes deeper. I begin to roll my hips two fingers enter me with his tounge. The feeling takes over me. I ball his hair with both hands and moan his name loudly. My legs begin to shake and his pace goes even faster. I let go and climax. He lays me down on my back he lines his self up but gives me time to catch my breath. Finally nodding he smiles and enters me. My hands go to his waist. One of his hands go to the window and the other on the side of me. I push him in me deeper arching my back as he lightly touches my g-spot.

His head drops to my forehead and gives it a quick kiss. I feel a drop of his sweat hits my head as he kisses my lips. His pace picks up and I tighten around him he groans loudly and dips his hips down lower hitting my g-spot perfectly making me tighten around him. He keeps hitting my g-spot keeping my tight around him. I dig my nails into his hips and bit his bottom lip. He hits my g-spot as hard as he could making me climax. A few seconds after my climax he cums. He stays inside me and I feel him turn from hard to soft. He looks at me and smiles I wipe his sweat off his face. I start to laugh and he groans.

"stop when you laugh you tighten around me"

I laugh even harder then stop. I place my hands on his cheast and lightly push him off of me. I hand him his boxers and I slip my pants and panties on. I look at the bottom for his pants finding them under the seat. I open the door and swing my legs out the car. About a hour later a tow truck pulls up.

"hey I'm hear to save you night" the tall man says smiling at me

"thank you..."

"joey" he says

"thank you joey" I smile

"so I'll pull your car onto that and you guys can go in the front with me or stay in your car when I get it up there"

I turn to kian and he just shrugged. He looked so sleepy

"we will stay in the car"

"alright"

Joey did what he needed to do and then helped me and kian up. He made sure we were safe then finally stared to drive. Kian lays down And opens his legs. I lay in between them resting my head on the bottom of his stomach. My hands wrap around him and I ball up closing my eyes he let's out a breath.

"love you Leslie"

"love you kian bear"

soon we both fell asleep

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Leslie girl I lovr you and I hope you like this story.

Peace, Love, Street Singer