Chelsea & Jack Harries

Movie Sex
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

We walked up the steps in the dark movie Theater. The front was full and the middle was full. The back had only a few people scattered. We sat down and I grabbed the popcorn. 30minutes into what ever movie this is we got bored so we got fresh popcorn. Jack starts throwing popcorn at me.

"jack you have bad taste in movies" I say throwing popcorn at him

"I just chose a random movie I don't remember what the name is"

I slid down to the floor

"can you see me" I whisper

"no Chels"

"are you watching the movie"

"yes"

I crawl in between his legs unzipping his zipper. To already see that Jack is hard.

"what are you doing" he says trying to grab my hands

"im having fun duh now watch your movie"

I pull his penis full out blowing cold air on the tip. I take my tounge and glide it over the tip making him suck in air. I smile and look up at him.

"are you sure you can't see me"

"I'm sure"

"okay focus on the movie"

I say slipping his penis in my mouth. His body tightens then relaxes once I start to move my head. My cheeks hollw as I go down and unhollow as i move back up. My tounge swirls around the tip. Picking up my paste jack begins to quietly whimper from holding in his moans. His hands went to my hair clutching my hair. His tip went to the back of my throughout. His first groan came out. His sperm went in my mouth and I swallow.

I put his penis back in his pants and sat back next to him. Fixing my hair and dress. His hands went up my dress moving my panties around and tracing my lips. Finally sticking his two fingers in me. I whimper wanting more bulking my hips. He gets on the floor putting my feet on the seat in front of me after slipping my panties down.

Jacks hot breath hit my center. His two fingers moved down my pussy lips slowly. His tounge moves around my clit as he slips his two fingers in me. His lips move on my Clit and his tounge moving side to side as his fingers speed up. My hands went to his head. I pull his head closer and bulk my hips a few times.

"Jack" I moan as low as I can

The bottom of my stomach feels like it had butterflies in it. Feeling them flip around and spread. All his movements became faster and my legs begin to shake. The butterflies spread going supper crazy and I release. In my head screaming OH MY GOD! I open my eyes to see that the lights are getting bright and people are getting ready to leave. I put my underwear back on.

"Now when we get back to my place we are going on round two" jack says rushing out the movies.

"But-" I was cut off

"Chelsea he's out alright"

we finally made it out when a guy came up to us.

"I saw everything you two did very nice" he said walking off..
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

yahhp. Like Bish Whet

Guys I really want a hug I have a lot of shit going on and I really need a friend. I tried to make this one Good and I hope I did.

Chelsea I hope you like it!!

Peace, Love, Fairy Floss (cotton candy)