Angelica/ Cameron Dallas

SONG FOR THIS IS SHOW OFF BY SOMO

I was laying in my bed because well I'm bored and Cameron couldn't come over he had to do some family things.

But the main reason I wanted him here is so I could fuck him. We have been busy traveling because of VidCon for him and my mom has just been taking me places so it's been about 4months since we have seen each other in person.

just thinking of him hot and naked on top of me kissing my neck just gets me horny.

I pull up his shirt I have on and trace over my panties that are growing wet from thinking of Cameron groaning in my ear or moaning out my name. I bite my lip and slip my hand in my panties. I place my finger in my clit and rub at a slow pace.

a vision of Cameron in between my legs licking my clit makes me moan his name out and my finger goes faster.  I take my other hand and stick two fingers inside me. I go faster and raise my back off the bed and moan his name out again.

"Well if it isn't my Bae fucking herself moaning my name out and I think you need help" Cameron said from the door.

"yes" I moan

the bed sunk in and he took my hands away.

"Angelica I've missed you" he said into my ear

"Cam I've misses you to"

"I can see That" he smiled then kisses me

I pulled off his shirt and his pants as he pulled off my shirt and panties. he slips a condom on and goes in between my legs. his tip about to go in.

"go Angelica" he says holding my waist

I push his hands to the side and I push him all the way into me. I moan and pick up my past. he groans in my then he moans my name as I go a little faster. he pushes my hips back onto the bed and pulls my hands above my head.

"wrap your legs around me"

I did as told and with that he took over going at a slow past

"Cam" I moan

he groans and goes faster going deeper into me. I close my eyes feeling that I'm close he let's go of my hands and puts his hands on my waist. I hold onto his back digging by nails into his back he moans and grabs my ass I arch by back.

he unwraps my legs and lays one down putting the other one over his sholder. I feel him all the way in me. him moaning my name out holding my hips pushing me onto him faster and harder

he takes one hand and plays with my clit and once he does that I squirt.

"Cam I'm close"I moan

"cum for me babe cum for me"

he slams me into him still rubbing my clit faster and faster. I cum for him. he slams into me a few more times till he cums. he lays next to me and takes off the condom tieing it and putting it on the floor

"we can't go 4months again without seeing each other" he says warping his arms around my waist

"yeah"

"and it's hot seeing you touch yourself. you where about to cum when I stood there a few minutes"

"Cameron Dallas that's nasty stop it go to sleep"

"promise we will have sex like that again"

"yeah we will" I said falling asleep

"love you Angelica"

"Love you Cam Bear"