Juliette & Hayes G.

@jewels_love

Closet Sex
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Me and Hayes are at some party and the decide to bring out the naughty dice. We all sit in a circle each couple sits next to each other smd if your single they found a person. Hayes looks at me and whispers

"Are you sure you want to play this"

"yeah I can handle it I'm a big girl"

We both smile and look at the people that just rolled

"Kiss, Neck, Public" the girl says

the boy smiles and kisses her neck. Once he gave her a hickey she did the same to him. A few people later it was four people away from me and Hayes.

" Lick, Lips, Stairs" the guy says

The girl raises her eyebrow

"such a weird combination" she says

We all get up and follow them to the stairs she sits down and the guy bends over and gives her lips a quick lick. He sits and she bends over him. Her shirt dips down a little showing some of her boobs. She sticks her tounge out and slowly licks his lips once done they start to make out and the rest of us go back to the dice. A few minutes later it was our turn. This dice has made a girl finger her boyfriends ass and two people have dry humped. A guy fingered his girl on the kitchen table and we all had to listen. Some even watched it was like a live porno in this house. A couple of people have had sex. A poor girl had to do anal but when they were done she said they did it before so she was fine just a little sore. Hayes grabs the dice and rolls them. I look down and my eyes go wide.

"Fuck, Pussy, Closet" I say

I look at Hayes and I see people staring at us. I get up and grab his hand dragging him upstairs and into a closet. It was kinda small but we made it I slid the door closed.

"Juliette are you sure you wanna do this"

I grab his shirt and tug it up.

"I take that as a yes"

He tugs my shirt off and brings his lips to mine. Grabbing the nape if his neck pushing my tongue into his mouth. His hands run up my bare sides and up to my breast cupping them and squeezing them. He unclasps my bra and massages my breast. Rolling and pulling and squeezing them. I moan as his finger tips circle around my nipples I grab a fist full of his hair. His lips leave mines and goes to my neck I bit my lip and throw my head back.

His lips kiss my lips and my chin down from there and quickly back up to my lips. His hands slip down to my pants unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down along with my panties. I push him against the closet door and kiss his jawline and move my lips down. Getting on my knees and pulling his pants down to his ankles. His bulge stood out in hia boxers my teeth go to the waistband of his boxers. Slowly pulling them down bringing my head back up to his penis. I run my tongue up and down the sides. Swirling my tongue around the tip and over his slit. I stand up he grabs my thighs I hold his shoulders as he slips my panties off and picks me up.

He pushes me against the wall and keeps his tip at my entrance. I grab his shoulders and lift up a little and slide down onto him hard a groan leaves his mouth and a whimper leaves my mouth. He begins to thrust into me I bite my bottom lip and pull at his hair. Heavy breathing coming from me and groans of my name leaving his. His eyes meet mines as he pounds into me harder making me grab his hair tighter

"Hayes" I moan

He smiles and keeps pounding into me getting a moan from each time he buries himself fully into me. He drops my legs

"Ben... bend over" he commands

I bend over placing my hands on the wall. His finger tips run down my sides. Getting to my ass he grabs both cheeks and gives them a slap. One hand slips down to my center he slips two inside me. His pace fast and hard I moan and throw my head forward tightening around his fingers on the verge of climaxing. He replaces his fingers with his penis. Pounding deep and hard into me.

"Hayes" I moan

"Juliette" he groans

I bawl my hands into fist and bend a little lower. I gasp as he some how felt deeper in me. Closing my eyes and moaning loudly. He pulls all the way out and slams back into me. I climax screaming his name. He cums at the same time groaning mumbling my name and curse words. I stand up and turn to him I look down and so does he. He finger slips under my chin and he makes me look at him

"Hey Juliette I love you"

He smiles and laughs

"I love you two"

we start to put on our clothes but i can't find my panties.

"oh shit these are yours Juliette"

I look down and see Hayes in my panties I burst out laughing. He joins me after a while. He pulls my panties off and I put them on...

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
so Juliette I hope you like it like it

sorry to say this now but I have to

I'm taking a brake away from wattpad for like a week or 2. I've just been feeling really down and I've had 2 anxiety attacks and last night I had a panic attack. I lovw you all I really do but I just rally need a break from stuff I need to sir down and thick shit out.

I love you smile be happy a d brush shit off.

Peace, Love, Taking a Break