Ali & sam pt2

This is the whole story lol sorry...
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"Sam baby please help me carry all these clothes down stairs"

I say pulling out the second basket

"Why are there so many clothes anyway?" he asks

"Because of you. You were gone and you took some clothes and came back with even more clothes"

"ohh okay I see now" he smiles

We both grab a basket and walk down to the basement to the wash. Sam helps me take the clothes from the wash and into the dryer. After that we start the washer and I sit on the the dryer as he starts it. We start talking about random things him in between my legs. Me sitting on the dryer made up the same height his hands go to my waist when he laughs. I feel the dryer change to spin and it begins to vibrate on my center. I stop laughing and take in a breath.

"Ali are you okay"

"yeah its the vibration"

He smiles cocking his head to the side doing a little face and raising his eyebrows

"Really" he smiles

"Yeah really"

Brings his lips to my neck. Slowly starting to make me move my hips. The thin fabric between my pajama shorts and panties become wetter as he pushes me harder into the dryer and moving my hips faster. I start to moan his lips leave my neck and make there way up to my lips. I grab the back of his neck and push him into my lips. One of his hands slips into my panties while the other pushes me back a little. His hand slips down and a finger lands on my clit. Playing and massaging it. The feeling on my clit and the vibration on my center was making me feel just right.

I slip my hands down to his pants. Locking my fingers into his belt buckles and pulling him closer. I pop his button and pull his zipper down. His pants fall down to his ankles. I slowly pull down his boxers. As he slid down my panties. Finally getting mines off he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He looks at me raising his eyebrows. I bite my lip and nod. He slowly slides me onto him. A sigh left my mouth as he sat me there not moving.

"Go please" i say

Laying my head on his shoulder. Turning my head to his neck and sucking lightly. He slowly starts to move. He fills me up the slides back with only the tip in and back in. Doing that multiple times till i let out a moan moving my face to the other side laying it on his shoulder. 

"Sam" i moan

"Yeah Ali" he sighs

"Can you please... move faster baby"

He doesn't say anything. He turned his head to my neck and kissed it a few seconds before pulling back with only the tip in and smashing back into me. i moan loudly and wrap my hands around him. Sam's pace picks up as he starts to add pain to it. Having his tip slam into my g-spot when ever he could mad me loose my breath. It was like he was hitting a rough patch and trying to break through. His skin slamming into mines made my grip tighten around him. My skin is burning and i could feel his sweat dripping onto my skin and i can feel his back start to sweat. His smashing became even harder and it began to hurt.

"S-Sam baby.. not s-so hard" i moan

he stops right away and looks at me 

"Ali baby I'm sorry am i hurting you"

he search's my face for tears and pain

"No not really i just want to be able to walk i have plans Sam" he smiles and nods.

He slowly starts to move his hips. Slowly starting to pick up his pace once he gets to a fast pace he stays inside me. Circling his hips hitting each wall but never that rough patch. He takes me out off of him and twirling his hand. I jump down and turn around. His hand runs from my hair and pulling at the ends for me to look at him. He kisses me then lets my hair go. Running his finger tip down my spin then placing his hand on my hips.

"Sam" i groan

"shhh or we wont finish this" 

He says into my ear and i nod. His hands slowly move back to my back and i let out a moan. Sam push's me to bend over and i do. His feet kick at mines to open them wider. His tip slides over my asshole and then down to my center and then to my clit. Giving it some light taps with his tip hes driving me crazy so i let out a groan. He adds pressure onto my clit making me ball a fist and moan. He adds more pressure and begins to swirl his tip on my clit. I could feel his pre-cum wetting my clit. I groan and he steps away for a moment. Getting on his knees and brings his face to my heat blowing cold air that makes me gasp. He lays his tongue on my heat then slowly curves it up into me. i let my head fall and try to close my legs but he holds them open. My knees lock and start to shake as his pace picks up. Slowly moving his tongue away and down to my clit.

"Sam Please" i moan

The tip of his tongue draws lines into my throbbing clit. He lays his tongue down on my clit like he was waiting or a dog. Then i feel his tongue start to roll on my clit making me come closer to my climax. I unball my fists and take a hand to my hair pulling it back out of my face and looking back at Sam. He looks directly at me and stops nodding moving his head and pecking each ass cheek and then standing. He gives me a few minutes before his tip is at my center. Sams hands go to my hips holding on softly. He slowly starts to enter me till his skin is touching mines then back out. His pace starts to pick up as i clench around him

"Ali" he moans

"Sam" i moan

His hands tighten around my waits as his pace begins to speed up even more. I push my hips back against him and moan. His hands slid up my body and to my hands and lacing them. Balling our hands into a fist. I turn my head and look at him. A moan slips out as i look at him and he pulls his lips to mine and kisses me while he pounds into me. I start to tighten around him and he can feel it because he groans. His mouth goes to my neck and i lay my head down so he can suck. I close my eyes and knit my eyebrows together as i feel that knot tighten. 

"Just hold on tight" he whispers

"okay" i whisper back

My grip on his hand tightens as he starts to hit that rough patch. I start to loose my breath and become light headed. It was to much and i was about to explode

"Sam slow down"

"its almost done"

He slams harder and i tighten my grip around him, bury my head into the dryer, let out a loud moan, and push back onto him as my climax hits. Sams lips on my shoulder stop working and he bits down as he releases his load into me. I look at him when his head moves the skin was red like he drew blood then it slowly dripped down. He smiles and then makes a face mouthing 'sorry'. i let go of his hands and he pulls out. I walk out and go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. i hop in and i hear the door open

"round two?" he says steeping in.....

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

yeah so here is the whole thing lol sorry not sorry i hope you love it 

and this took me a while i listened to 'hold tight' by Justin Bieber and i think I'm in love with the song. People say its about a tight pussy or him getting a blow job but i think it can be true or be about his fans like they do hold on tight lol but yeah 

Peace, Love, Hold Tight!