Kaleigh & Sam Pottorff

tattoo shop Sex
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I walk into the tattoo shop and head to the front desk.

"hello what time is your tattoo"

" not for another ten minutes"

"okay and your name"

"Kaleigh"

"yup I have you right here do you know what your getting yet"

"yeah a feather with a quote on my ribs"

"sounds nice just have a seat and I'll call you when he ready"

I smiled and sat down on a chair and waited. As soon as she calls my name Sam comes rushing in

"sorry I'm late" he whispers

"no its okay"

she sends us straight to the back.

"okay so he said that Sam wants to give you the tattoo so your next one he will do that one and Sam nows what he's doing so I'll see you in a hour or two"

I lay down on the table and see the sketch he did and smile. I take off my shirt and lay on my side. he did what he had to do

"Moose look and tell me if you like it there if so I'll get to work" Sam says

I look and smile I lay back down and nod at him. I start to go on things to distract me. But no this pain fucking hurts I grip my phone and turn on some music. After what feels like a few minutes he whips something over the tattoo. I get up and look at it. A smile comes to my face as Sam slips his hands around my waist

"you did a good job" I say

"thank you. I thought since I do have some why not learn how to do it"

"how many do you have now"

"6"

he kisses my cheek and then my neck. Finding my sweet spot a moan slips out my mouth and my hands go to the back of his neck. I turn to him and quickly kiss him. Slipping my tounge in his mouth. His hands go to my hips griping on tight. He groans first I push him back to where I was at and go lock the door.

"now we have about another hour but you and I must be quiet"

I unbutton his flannel and undo his pants slipping them to his ankles. I slip off my toms as he pulls down my pants. Next my shirt he looks at the hicks and bit marks that are left from a few nights ago his hands pull my panties down and unclasp my bra. His mouth goes to my nipple. I climb on to his waist. sucking on his neck and grinding my hips into his hard penis.

He lifts me up and I pull his boxers down. Really we are being quiet its hard to through. I rub his tip with my clit making me gasp and his to hold tighter. I push myself down letting a breath out finally feeling him inside me. I rock my hips and grab his shoulders. Trailing kisses and hickeys down his body. He lifts me up and down at a fast pace. I bite his shoulder as he flips us over so I'm on my back.

He fully pulls out staying out for a few seconds and going back in me slowly making me arch my back. I bulk my hips as his pace he moans my name in my ear. I close my eyes digging my nails into back holding in my moans. His hands wrap my legs around him and he picks up his pace. putting my hands above my head he sucks on my neck.

As I cum I moan his name out and shortly after he releases.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

okay so this isn't my best but I'm kinda busy doing stuff I just got a summer job but school starts up in August so ohh well.

but yeah mostly updates will be up every Friday so yeah.

I love you guys hugs and kisses. Shit I don't know but I want a hug love you