Ellarian and Sam Pottorff

I was working at the library because it was community service Long story. it was quiet since the old lady that owned this place was out today and I just wanted to leave. I was wearing a skirt and tank top because it's fucking hot. I picked up a book when someone grabbed my waist.

"Hey Ellarian"

"Hey Sam" I said giving him a kiss

"you know we can try something knew today"

"like..." I said moving my arm for him to sit

"have sex in this library" my eyes went wide as I sat on his lap.

he kisses me. I put my arms around his neck tugging at his hair. he licked my bottom lip and stuck his tongue in my mouth.

he moved his hands down to my waist and started to push me father down on to him. I started to grind on him at a slow past. a moan came from my mouth and he groans.

I feel his bonner on my vagina which makes me go faster. he pulls on my hair moving my head back he kisses my neck and puts his hands up my shirt.

"Babe" he moans in my ear

it makes me go at a fast pace feeling my panties grow supper wet and a burning tingle feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"Sam I'm going to cum" I moan softly

he takes one hand off my boob and starts rubbing my clit. at a really fast pace I tug on his hair and moan really loud as I feel the juices flow out of me.

"want to go get coffee" I said standing up.

"yeah"

he started fixing his jeans trying to get ride of his Bonner I smiled and shock my head

"you try hiding a Bonner its hard to"

"I'll help you later" I kiss him once more