Natalia & Connor

I was searching my basement looking for the box of party supplies.

"Ugghh Connor why is there so much stuff down here" I looked at him while he drank his coffee on the stairs

"I don't know maybe you should give it away duh" he smiled

I fell back on some blankets finally finding the box. I put on my favorite song and started looking through the box. I started pulling things out that I needed.

"hey Natalia you know how we have sex in different places in the house"

"yes yes I do Connor I am there when we are fucking"

"well..."

"BASEMENT SEX" we both said at the same time!

he put his coffee down and walked over to me. I had the craziest smile on my face. he laughs then kisses me.

he slowly pushes me back wasting no time with both get naked.

"on the ground not the blankets" he moving me on to the floor.

I arched my back at the coldness. he kisses my neck then starts to suck giving me a hickey working his way down he places one on my breast.

"Connor just get in me no playing around today"

he places his self holding on to my knees.he slowly goes in. I breath in a shaky breath. he goes out slowly. he looks at me then back down at what he's doing.

"its a pretty site" he says still going slow

"okay Connor that's weird but please go faster"

he smiles then wraps a arm under my lower back the supports his self with the other. he starts at the slow past but the picks it up my eyes close and all I hear is the slaps of our skins and the sound of how he goes in and out of me. he picks up the past going a little harder I began to moan.

he spun us around so I was on the top. I sat up a little taking him out of me. I smiled the slowly worked him back into me. I move my hips and close my eyes. he grabs my hips and holds onto them. holding really tight I move the hair out of my face and pick up my pace.

he lays me on him taking control moving my body pretty fast I hold his sides and close my eyes.

"once again a pretty site" he half moans other half hard to breath out.

I nod and moan. I cum I sit up and smile starting to move my hips at a fast pace I begin to bounce on him. I know there will be pain after this. his nails go into my hips a little then his back arches off the floor going back down then back up. once he's done I stand up.

"Basement sex off the list" I smile felling a lot relaxed

"yeah and you might wanna clean your self up" he points at my leg.

"you got my sperm and your cum running down your leg" he smiles

I smile and pick up his cat shit and put it on. I walk to the steps and grab his coffee. I start to drink it walking up the steps

"I will clean my body and be back down there but you Franta will not get this cat shirt or this great cup of coffee"

"but Natalia I need my coffee after having sex"

"then you get the decorations and I'll make you coffee"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Okay hello my readers

+how are you

okay so I'm busy planing party's for ppl so it's been hard trying to update but I did and there will be more up.
I've been reading some books on here lately catching up and then I started wondering

+why do people read this book

plz answer why do you read this book.

I also need your guys help so I'm writing a punk zayn malik story. but I need a cover. sooo

TASK:
*WHO EVER CAN CREATE THE BEST COVER OF ZAYN AMD GIRL(she has to have tattoos) WILL BE IN A UPDATE(Punk Edit)

*Due by Tuesday

*submit how ever you want

*my instagram And kik is

XxSwagKissesXx

*if you have a link the comment it or message it to me.

last thing
+do you guys want to talk to me or meet me
comment below
vote.

Peace Love Skater Skirts!