Gabriella & Connor Franta

this is a sweet one her other one will be dirty.

Oh and I recomend that you watch his good bye video then read allof this chapter

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I sat on Connors bed. Looking through my phone when he walks in looking really sad.

"conda boom what's wrong" I ask putting my phone down

"nothing I just have to get some things off my cheast"

he grabs his camera sitting on the floor. just sitting there he kept biting his lip. then he finally turns on the camera. Once he starts talking I know what he's doing... he is ending his part on O2L. (Watch his good bye video now)

he been going through some things lately and been asking and talking about if he stopped doing O2L what would we do. I didn't want him to do it he's someone's idol. but also if he needs to end it then I will be fine.

As I look at him finish the video he does his signature good bye. He covers the camera but uncovers it saying I love you guys. Once the camera goes off he starts to cry.

"Connor baby come here" I say grabbing his hands.

He falls onto the bed his head in my lap. I rub his back whispering

"its going to be okay. you will feel better soon. you will become happy again"

the room goes silent and my eyes water seeing Connor so unhappy and not his self makes me sad.

"I'll be with you through this whole thing I promise" I say kissing his head

He lays next to me covering his face. I can still hear him crying. I lay down and pick up his arm putting my face next to his and wrapping my leg around him. He closes his eyes and a tear falls out of mines. Next thing I know I'm crying when I open my eyes he stairs right at me his eyes still watery.

"I'm sorry" he whispers

"its not your fault don't be sorry" I whisper back

he scoots closer to me bringing his face closer.

"I don't want to stop it but I need to. its for the best I know they will be heart broken and won't understand some might cry but I needed to do it" he whispers a tear falling over his nose

"I know Connor" I smile

I kiss his nose then whip away some tears on his face.

"Gabby"

"Connor"

"I love you" He smiles a little

"I love you two" I smile back at him

he wrappes his hand around my waist.

"come here" he whispers

I bring my face to his and kiss him gentle. My bottom lip in between his lips and my top lip on top of his top lip. He pulls me on top of him. I grab the cover pulling it over us. Laying my head on his cheast listening to his heartbeat while we both start to fall asleep.

-later-

He's still in a sad mood but he uploaded the video and we watched as the comments start flowing in. Girls saying they crying over it. Some don't understand. Some thinking its a joke. Some getting really pissed over it. Some saying if he leaves O2L then leave his main Chanel. Some are supporting connor they want him to be happy.

The door opens reviling JC Kian and Ricky.

"we saw the video" kian says

"you weren't messing around" JC says

they all look down. i didnt know it would be this bad on them too. Ricky doesn't say anything. He walks over to Connor hugging him whispering something in his ear that makes Connor laugh.

"hope everything will be okay" Ricky says leaving the room.

JC and Kian hug Connor and kiss my forehead.

"make sure he gets some sleep Gabes he looks tired" kian whispers in mg ear

I smile and nod. once they leave the room Connor pulls out his laptop

" eat movie then sleep" he says

"ill go get some food" I kiss his cheek.

I walk down stairs and grab some food that I know he would eat and go back to the room. He puts on my favorite movie. I smile handing him the food. a good hour into it he is asleep with his head into my back and his arms around my waist.

"I love you Connor and it will be okay I promise" I whisper intertwining our fingers and going to sleep...

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

okay so I made this up going off his new chapter video. yes its true Connor Franta is out of O2L if you haven't watched it yet then go watch it.

I couldn't get through that video without crying because I have been watching Connor for 3years and 2 for O2L. its hard to know the person you think is happy isnt. if he returns to O2L in the future I will be happy.

Gabriella I hope you like it.

Connor I love you and I will always love you.

Peace, Love, Good Bye Connor Franta