Sage and Trevor

As I sat on Trevor's lap my head in the crook of his neck as he hums different songs. I grab is waist and begin to suck on his neck. My tounge glides over what I did I kiss it then I move father up to his jaw. He grabs my waist as he let out my name in a moan. I blew over the two marks I made.

I pulled his shirt over his head. I trailed kisses down to his cheast beginning to suck again. I put my hand down his sweats filling how hard he is. My hand starts to jack him off at a slow past. His grip tightens my hand moves faster.

"S..Age...Sage stop" he moans

I took my hand out beginning to grind my hips. He took my shirt off and my bra off. His hot breath blew over my nipple and he began to suck. Flipping my nipple around with his mouth a moan. He put me on my back slipping my shorts off. His trailed kisses down my body. once his head came back to my lips I pulled his pants and boxers down. His tip traced over my clit making me arch my back.

I picked up my waist pulling him down into my entrance. He pulled my hips back down onto the couch wrapping my legs around his waist. My hands go to his shoulders he looks at me.

" move" I moan

and he starts grinding his hips. his hands go to my hair pulling at it and he kisses my neck. He pulls me up siting up. I place my hands behind me closing my eyes as I start to ride him. his name coming out of my mouth really often. He brings his hands up to my breast squeezing them.

As the feeling of me about to cum I hear a sound. I open my eyes to see all the boys there eyes wide trying to old in there laughs. I smile and sit up putting my hands on his shoulders as he grips my waist. I begin to bounce and move my hips closing my eyes to moan again and so does Trevor.

"sage... im... going... to... cum"

I open my eyes and see his head is thrown back. His eyes closed tight and him biting his bottom lip. I go at a the fastest pace I can go. I dip my head to his neck as I release and so does he. The room is quiet all you hear is our breathing till you hear laughing.

"oh my god that was fun to watch" Sam says laughing harder

"Trevor's face though" JC says

"Sage has nice boobs" Ricky says

and they all start laughing again

"the sounds" Kian says trying not to laugh but failed

the positions" Connor says laughing

I look at Trevor his face was red and I haven't got ton off of him.

"Trevor your still inside me" I whisper in his ear

once the room gives quiet we both look at the five boys.

"I shall not show you more then what you have seen" I say and flick them off

"aww is poor sage made because we saw her and wittle Trevor having sex" JC says pinching my cheek

"we haven't seen Trevor full naked and we haven't seen sages ass" Connor says walking away.

and the all leave laughing on there way.

"its your fault sage" Trevor says

"no"

"you started it"

I smile and get up walking to the bathroom...
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

so sage I hope you like it.

peace, love, the album x "multiple"