Random but DIRTY

okay so I wrote this while I was at school and I'm just now finding it and typing it. I Hope you like it.

Mikey Murphy p.o.v.

I was currently on tour with some YouTube friends. Ive been on tour for 3months now. and I really missed y/n we talk everyday and video chat but things are tough you know what I mean... I mean sex it wasn't like we where having sex everyday it was mostly when y/n needed me

Mikey don't lie you and me know that you and y/n had sex like once a week...

I was waiting for her to oovoo me. I grabbed a towel and some boxers and went to take a shower.

I turned on the water and got naked. the water was hot enough for steam to come from the head. I stepped in the shower. a lot of things going through my mind.

y/n popes into my head I groan. thinking of her underneath me scratching my back trying to contain her moans. she bulks her hips screaming asking for more.

when I open my eyes and look down I can see perfectly that I'm now hard.

I take my hand and place it around my penis taking my thumb and going over the tip more things pop into my head. I glide my hand up and down my penis slowly.

y/n stands in front of me with long coat on. she tells me to go to the room. right in front of the bed is a stripper pole. she turns on some music. telling me to sit. she brigins dancing to the music taking off the coat slowly. reviling a red studded bra and red bottoms with fishnet stocking and some hills. she then started dancing on the pool doing a good job at it.

my hand worked faster groaning even louder I push my free hand up against the wall in front of me throwing my head back as I feel like I'm about to cum. more images of her pop into my mind. lightly  tightening around my self and going faster dropping my head back under the water. I release onto the wall in front of me .

+skip shower+

I walk out the shower seeing a oovoo call coming in from y/n I answer it shaking my head in a towel.

"hey babe" I say bending over to get my sweats

"hey this is a nice view" she said kinda laughing.

"yeah how are you" I said sitting on the bed

" good really bored you?"

"good meeting a lot of people"

"when do you come back" she said biting her lip not looking up at me

"in a month"

"I really miss you"

"I miss you to and I love you"she smiled

"love you two"

we talked more we both put on the same movie. 30 minutes into it she started falling asleep

"y/n I love you so much and good night"

she faced the camera and smiled

" good night and love you two" she blew a kiss to the camera

I smiled and with that she feel asleep know I was watching her fall asleep shortly after I fell asleep...

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/
Ello loves I've missed you guys.

please answer these in the comment section

+ did you like this story
+ would you like to see the first chapter of my book coming out soon "Summer Shot Malik"
enough of the questions!

so I was thinking if you guys do want to talk to me you guys can. up till Wednesday I'll be taking oovoo calls. and if you want a part in this book I will do that for the ppl that oovoo me.

Oovoo: in.this.moment

oh and I'm going to be busy after Wednesday but when I do update I'll try to have a couple up more then one.

soo I love you stay beautiful

Peace Love Tamale!!