Sam Pottorff

You were shopping with ricky at the Pokeymon Store. You saw sam walk into the store.

"Y/N we have a party tonight do you wanna come"

"yeah ill tell my mum" he kisses youe check and leaves.

you where getting dressed and the door bell rang. you already knew it was sam.

"OPEN" you screamed

"WHERE ARE YOU" sam screamed back

"MY ROOM"

He walked in and saw you in your panties and bra.

"hold up i gatta find my pants". he smiled . you got dressed and left to his house.. you where talking to some random girl and you saw sam dancing with a girl. She was twrking on him

"Really sam" you whisperd. you got up and walked to him

"Sam Really" you pushed him and the girl looked at you. you could smell that they both are drunk.

"Y/N sorry ill make it up to you"

"ugggh sam you better be lucky you have been drinking"

you walked up to his room and played diffrent music. sam walked in and went to the bathroom. you take one ear bud out you hear the shower start and sam screames you name. you get up and walk into the bathroom.

"yes"

"i said i would make it up to you"

"okay"

he closed the door and kissed your neck. he wraps his hands around your waist and turns you around. he kisses you he bites your bottem lip and you moan a little. he starts to undress you. he takes your hand and takes you to the shower. he pushes you againstthe glass door and kisses you as the warm water hits your body. you wrap your hands around his neck and he picks you up. you giggle. he enters you. he goes faster and you push your head back and moan louder. you put your hands on the glass and it squeeaks. he kisses your neck and you put a hand in his hair he kisses you down licking your nipple maaking you moan louder. making you wet.he inwines his hands in with yours.

"i love you" he says in ear. he starts going faster and you squirt. you bite your lip and he steps out of the shower. you put on his digatour shorts and a hoodie. you guys walk down the stairs jc was with his girlfriend.

"i heard you guys" she said and winked

you looked down and get food.