Cameron Dallas

So you were eating taco bell with your friends and you got a text from Cameron

CAMERON: Hey Y/N can you pick me up I have a hour and 1/2 left for the shoot

YOU: Yes Cameron love you

CAMERON: Love You To Babe :D

"Hey guys I have to go pick up Cameron"

"Okay see ya tomorrow"

You drove to the studio and grabbed his duffle bag from the car and went inside. he runs to you and picks you up.

"Y/N Babe" he smiles and kisses you

"Hi Babe here's your duffle bag and im going to your dressing room"

He steps closer to you and whispers

"You Know You Want To Scream Out My Name" and he kisses you neck

"Cameron I will leave you here" you said blushing. you go to a door that says CAMERON DALLAS on it. You walk in and put on Teen Wolf. a few minutes later the door swings open.

"Its lunch time Y/N"

"Okay and" He walks over to you and sits you up and starts kissing you. You Guys are in sync. he sits next to you and you bite your bottom lip.

"You Interrupted my show to kiss me Cameron You Need Help"

He pulls you close and kisses you again you put you had on his inter thigh and you fill his boner. He sits you on top of him. He starts to unzip you pants you stop and take off your pants. He lifts you and and pulls his pants and panties down showing his Calvin Klein under where. He grabs your bum and u moan. Cameron slips one finger in your pussy you thrust your head back in pleaser.

"Cameron" you moan

He Lifts you up and pulls Calvin Klein down. He pulls you down slowly entering you body.

"CAMERON" You moan really loud. you bite you lip. Your ricking back and forth going faster and faster. Cameron puts his head back

"Y/N" He moans

You Smile. You Go Faster and he scratches your thighs anD

moans "Y/N"

He lays you on your back and takes control.

"I Want You To Scream My Name From The Top Of Your Lungs" he whispers and kisses you neck.

He starts going faster and you scratch his back you can fill something in you stomach.

"Cameron Faster"

He listens and goes faster and harder.

"CAMERON" You Moan At The Top Of Your Lungs You feel something squirt out of you he slows down and he gets off of you. You get up and jump on him.

"You Didn't You Know"

"I Know"

You kiss him as he squeezing you thighs. He puts you against the wall and you start going really fast he starts moaning your name. Squeezing your thighs even harder. He releases in you and lets your thighs go.

"You Hurt My Thighs" you show him the marks

"Well You Hurt My Back Every Time"

"Well IM Aloud To" u smile