Matt Esponiza

you are sitting on a dock waiting for Matt so you guys could have a picinic. so cliché but it's nice out side plus no one is around so it's quiet and you guys can be loud since you know Matt is loud.

"hey boo" Matt says behind you

"hey babe"

"want me to carry the basket and you carry the blankets"

"no its not that heavy"

"okay"

"let's go up the hill" you scream supper happy he grabs your free hand and you guys go up the small hill. he puts one blanket down and folds the other one like it's a pillow. you both sit down.

"the view is nice" Matt says

"yeah look at that cloud"

"ha looks like two turtles fucking"he chuckles

"No you perv it looks like Obama"

"want to see how much of a perv I can be" he says leaning in

"why don't you" you whisper in his ear.

he kisses you slowly at the same time unbuttoning your shorts. He pushes you back on to the blanket. he puts his hand up your shirt and kisses your neck.  kissing you in the sweet spot and you moan. he pulls up your shirt and sucks in the exposing skin from your bra. you bit your bottom lip holding back your moans.

"don't hold your moans back" he laughs leaving a good sized hickey on you tit.

he pulls down your shorts.

"nice thong" He says as he pulls those down two.

"thanks"

he sticks two fingers in your pussy and started moving his fingers in side your vigina going in and out. you close your eyes. he took his fingers out and starts rubbing on your clit.

"ohh Matt" you moan and grab the blanket.

he rubbes faster and harder slipping his two fingers back into you going deeper. you arch your back.

"Matt" you moan louder then before

"there it is" he says looking really happy.

he lowers his head and takes his fingers out. he licks you in your vigina. you let a a slight moan and he just went slow. you wrap your legs around his head pulling him closer into you.

"faster" you moan

his tounge deppening into you licking you hader and faster. his tounge hit your gspot and you moan dropping your legs and pulling in his hair. you moan his name louder. he takes his tounge out then slowly puts it back in. leaving it there just moving up and down really fast hitting your gspot with each movement he made.

"Matt" you moan at the top of your lungs.

he lifts up his head and smiles.

"now wasn't that fun"

"yes but now the cover is wet with my juice" you say pulling up your shorts.

"that's why we have another one"